Photo Gallery and Portfolio Understanding

So I am new! Hooray! I’m kinda confused. I have the Basic Plan. With Portfolio, I can share the entire gallery but I can’t share the individual albums as widgets, correct? In the photo gallery app, it says I can make 3 widgets per app. That is confusing. Does that mean with Photo Gallery I will only be able to share 3 photo galleries for the whole month? I do events and I plan to use the gallery to embed in the blog posts for each event. So does this mean I will only be able to embed for three events or am I misreading something here?

Hello @Reaux! We are extremely happy to see you with us! Welcome to Elfsight Community :heart: :rocket:

Your plan (All Apps Basic Pack - monthly) allows you to create 3 widgets per app. It means that you can create 3 Portfolio widget, 3 Photo Gallery widgets and so on. But it’s not a monthly limit. So, you can’t create 3 widgets per app every month, as it’s a lifetime limit.

If you’d like to have more widgets, you need to upgrade your plan.

When you use Portfolio widget and add several albums there, unfortunately, it is not yet possible to share a link to a specific album from this widget.

However, as a workaround, you can create one portfolio widget per one album. This way, you will have a widget dedicated specifically to one project that you want to showcase.

Please let me know if this explains things or if you have any other questions.