I need help

I had a subscription to all the applications, but I canceled the subscription for a while
And I renewed it, but most of my widgets were deleted, why and how do I get them back

1 Like

Hi @Ali1 and welcome to Community :heart:

I am so sorry about this inconvenient situation!

As I see, my colleague Annet has already contacted you in a support ticket. As she said, we have recently changed our Pricing model and terms. So, currently, all our plans have a certain limit for the number of widgets you can create - Pricing. As you can see, our current Basic Pack allows creating only 3 widgets per app.

You had an All Apps Basic Pack subscription that was cancelled on May 5, 2023. However, you cancelled that subscription and resubscribed to our new Basic Pack. Our new Basic Pack has a limit of 3 widgets per app. Since you exceeded this limit on some apps, some widgets got deactivated. I am sorry!

However, we have restored all widgets for you. As a bonus, we have also extended the limit on YouTube Gallery and Photo Gallery apps. You will be able to have:

• up to 17 Photo Gallery widgets
  • up to 17 YouTube Gallery widget

As for the other Elfsight apps, you can create up to 3 widgets per each.

If any other questions come up, please feel free to contact Annet. She’ll be happy to help!

Have a great day :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes