Use one app on several pages in ONE website allowed?

I’m brand new to Elfsight. Question: If I had the Basic plan and use the YouTube Gallery, can I clone/copy another YouTube Gallery instance and use it on other apges without consuming more than “one” widget? Example: if I have one page 'client reviews" on a page with YouTube Gallery, then make a new YouTube Gallery playlist and embed into a page called “open house tours” with different videos? Would this example take up “Two” of the Three widgets or would it only count as “one” widget but used 2, 3, or more times on different pages containing different videos but always on the same domain?
Thanks!

• Link to the page with the widget in question:
1 Like

Hi @Tony_Babarino :wave:

We are so happy to see you here. Welcome to Community :heart:

Sure thing, within our paid plans, you can install the same widget to unlimited number of webpages.

However, if you want to have YouTube playlists with different settings, you need to create another widget.

Please let me know if this explains things or if any other questions come up :wink:

I’m a bit lost. So, if I make a YouTube Widget with 5 particular videos in a playlist, but then want to make another YouTube Widget with a different playlist of 7 other videos, that would be considered a second widget thereby using 2 out of 3 widgets in the Basic Plan?

1 Like

Sorry for being not clear enough!

Yes, if you want to have 2 different widgets installed on different pages (1st widget with 5 videos from a certain playlist and 2nd widget with 7 videos from a different playlist), it’ll be counted as 2 different widgets. Thus, 2/3 widgets given within Basic plan will be used.

However, if you need to display different playlist on 1 webpage, you can add several playlists to 1 widget:

Please let me know if this explains things or if you have any other questions.

I’m new and this is a free account, but, why do I not see any of my YouTube videos in this widget in the admin panel? It’s blank. I did, for sure, put the copy/paste of the video URLs in their place…but nothing shows and I have done nothing else. Meaning, I only look at the view in the admin panel because I didn’t want to use the html/code in my site until I see it work in the admin panel (it should, right?). Help!

Hi @Tony_Babarino!

The reason why the videos are not displayed is the incorrect link format.

You need to replace https://youtu.be/eCxZq5hwt9kn with https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eCxZq5hwt9k

To get the correct link format for all the other videos, you just need to click on the first link (that you’ve added to the widget) and copy the result:

Please check it and let me know if it helped :slightly_smiling_face:

Why does the viewer/audience have to click twice just to play a video in the YouTube widget? When I test it, one click only produces a play triangle and then after nothing happens, we have to click again to play?
1)Why can’t it be one-click to play?
2) Is there an option to keep the “YouTube” word off when you (click twice) play the video?
3) Is there options to make video a little bigger when viewing on iPhone when using 2 colums? Because, unfortunately, they are “postage stamp” size.

Thanks!

After changing from in-line to pop up video, this is the only preview I now see. It WAS working before.

I am so sorry about this inconvenience!

We’ll be happy to check things for you.

Could you just provide me with a screenshot of the Youtube word you’d like to remove and a video screencast of the double-click issue?

Also, it would be really helpful if you could send me a direct link to the webpage where your widget is installed, so that I could check the mobile view.

I’m only on my phone this moment and have not installed the widget yet. As for the word, “YouTube” showing up on the lower right, that would be a text and link to take people to the YouTube page externally by clicking it.

I got you!

Unfortunately, there is no option to remove YouTube logo from the widget. I am sorry!

As for the other questions, I’ve forwarded your request to our devs. I’ll get back to you once I receive any news.

Have a great day :slightly_smiling_face:

I can not fix this!!! All I did was change Video from Inline to Pop Up…then when it failed, I changed back to Inline….and THIS is all it does! Help! An endless circle animates…and now video!

1 Like

Watch attached screenshot-video clip. I can not fix this! All I did was change Video from Inline to Pop Up…then when it failed, I changed back to Inline….and THIS is all it does! Help! An endless circle animates…and now video!

(Attachment RPReplay_Final1683137657.mp4 is missing)

I see the issue and I am terribly sorry about all frustration caused!

I’ve already informed our devs about it. I’ll immediately get back to you once I receive any updates.

So, in the meantime, do I just need to delete the widget and start all over?

1 Like

No, you don’t need to delete the widget. Our devs will check the existing one.

I copied/pasted my normal URL to my YouTube videos into the Category section of the YouTube Widget and, while it did work for about 10 minutes, no matter how many times I re-do this, now I only get an endless circle animation (loading?)…it never ends. Also, how can we remove the “blur” effect in Accent and Minimal settings for the Header? I want a clear picture, not a forced blurred image.

I can’t bring myself to get a paid version of this system if the basics on the Free version do not seem to work. (I really want it to work!).

Hi @Tony_Babarino

Thank you for waiting!

Our devs have checked the widget and found the following issue: API key not valid. Please pass a valid API key:

Could you please double-check your API Key and let me know if it helped?

As for the video small size on mobile editor and double-click on mobile, unfortunately, there is no option to change this behavior. I am so sorry!

Just in case, I’d like to inform you that you need to click twice to play the video only on mobile. On desktop you have to click once to play the video.