Portfolio upload issue

• Issue description:

Hi there, I try to create a new project to upload some images; for some reason, I don’t know. I don’t see now in the app the option to browse and select multiple photos that can be uploaded to the project. Some days before today, I was able to do this. Check the screenshots I attached; you can see the way I saw it before and the other the way I see it now.

Please, I need some advice or suggestions on this issue.

• Link to the page with the widget in question:
1 Like

Hello @Abel! We are so happy that you’ve joined Elfsight Community! Welcome :heart: :rocket:

I am terribly sorry for all the frustration caused!

I’ll discuss it with our dev team and get back to you as soon as I receive any updates.

Please do not worry, I’ll keep you updated :wink:

Hello @Abel!

Thank you for waiting!

Please accept my sincere apologies for all the frustration! We’ll add this functionality back in the nearest time :rocket:

Please do not worry, we’ll keep you updated!

Please check our Changelog not to miss any other important updates :slightly_smiling_face:

Excuse my question, but what do you mean by the nearest moment?
See what happens, I have several clients using this widget, and this very simple functionality was basically why they are using the Elfsight portfolio. So for my clients and me, it would be essential to know more clearly when this functionality might be available again.
Again sorry for my insistence, but this is important to me.

Thank you for your efforts, Max

1 Like

Sure thing!

We’ll try to do this within a couple of weeks.

Thank you very much Max, for your quick reply.

2 Likes

Hi Max,

Sorry to bother you, but Any updates on fixing the issue with the portfolio?

Thank you!
Abel

1 Like

Hello @Abel!

Thank you for waiting!

Great news for you :tada: Bulk upload feature is available in Portfolio app.

Please check it and let me know how it works for you :slightly_smiling_face: