No Elfsight Widgets Working Across Multiple Sites

I have widgets across multiple sites and none of them are working. Is anyone having this issue? Concerning issue and hope it is fixed asap!

1 Like

Not only that, it has taken down the entire webpage on my website where the widget plug in is! I cannot load the site at all!
This is a service nightmare!

Agreed. I sure hope this is resolved quickly.

Oh wow… I thought it was just me! I have no widgets working on multiple sites. Every single widget I have created is down.

1 Like

Shit, have you both submitted support tickets?

Same already submitted a ticket

Dear folks, I’m so terribly sorry for this situation! Our devs are already on it, I’ll keep you updated here.

Folks, I’m afraid the cause of the issue is connected with a temporary issue at DigitalOcean: DigitalOcean Status - Spaces CDN in Multiple Regions

Unfortunately, we got affected too. At the moment we’re waiting for the solution from them, but if I have any other news, I’ll make sure to share it here.

We do believe everything will be sorted soon.

• **In the back end, i click on my widget and it just gives the circle wheel of death. I cannot load! Need this urgently fixed! **

• Link to the page with the widget in question:

1 Like

same issue here! Quite a lot pages are affected.

oh gosh, really? on a day I am desperate to upload stuff for a partner of mine!

They probably should have one support working in AP time zone…otherwise we will have to wait until any reply from them this afternoon.

Dear folks, I’m extremely sorry for this situation! Our devs are already looking into this, I’ll make sure to keep you posted.

1 Like

Folks, I’m afraid the cause of the issue is connected with a temporary issue at DigitalOcean: DigitalOcean Status - Spaces CDN in Multiple Regions

Unfortunately, we got affected too. At the moment we’re waiting for the solution from them, but if I have any other news, I’ll make sure to share it here.

We do believe everything will be sorted soon.

Same issue here (from Thailand). I have to present with my client. TT All Pages are affected! TT

1 Like

I think the issue is fixed

Yeah I’m also experiencing lagging when loading the widgets

1 Like

All of my widgets on all of my sites are not working now. :frowning:

1 Like

It looks like there’s an issue with Elfsight widgets at the moment. Even my widgets were not loading earlier today, but they seem to be loading now. The same issue occurred the other day. I tried to dig deeper and found that they do use CDN and caching, which is great, but I’m not sure what their actual uptime is.

and our Pricing Table widget has stopped loading again…seems like an intermittent issue. Can someone look into this please?