[NEW WIDGET] is here: Take a seat, cuz it’s a LinkedIn Feed! 🔥

Absolutely, and we’ll be happy to do this switch for you, Michael!

And feel free to explore this forum, it might come in useful as well :slight_smile:

1 Like

we are already quite curious how the new backend and dash board looks like…

I hope you’ll find out soon!

I see that my colleague Ksenia has already replied to your support ticket, so you’re welcome to start the process :slight_smile:

Hi there and and thanks the new LI widget! :fire: It looks to display and react very well in the demo. However, when I go to add to our site, the page hangs indefinitely and I never get to the code. Am I doing something wrong?

Hi @RickD :wave:

The thing is that LinkedIn Feed is available only on a new dashboard. I see that you’ve already created a support ticket requesting migration to the new dashboard.

I’ve passed on your request to our devs. I’ll get back to you once I receive any updates :slightly_smiling_face:

@RickD Happy to tell you that we moved your account to the new Dashboard.
Here’s a new link that you need to use in order to log into your Elfsight account with the previous credentials - https://dash.elfsight.com/.

In addition, here’s an article that will help you figure out and navigate the new Dashboard - Dashboard 3.0 - Introducting Main Changes.

Could you please log in and let me know if you see the changes?

I did and thank you Max!

1 Like

You are welcome :wink:

Hi Helga, can you please make this available to me? We’ve been waiting a long time to get it on the website

Hey @Andrew_C :wave:

Please let me step in for Helga.

Sure thing, we’ll gladly transfer your account to the new dashboard! I’ve relayed your request to our dev team, so I’ll get back to you once the migration is done :wink:

Hi @Andrew_C :wave:

Thank you for waiting!

I’m glad to let you know that we’ve moved your account to the new dashboard.
Here’s a new link that you need to use in order to log into your Elfsight account with the previous credentials - https://dash.elfsight.com/.

In addition, here’s an article that will help you figure out and navigate the new Dashboard - Dashboard 3.0 - Introducting Main Changes.

Could you please log in and let me know if you see the changes?