Linkedin Integration

Hi,

I also find it useful to support a business platform like Linkedin in a social feed. Ultimately, potential new customers also come to websites that in turn use LinkedIn.

Merci for the wish fulfillment. :slight_smile:

Toby

2 Likes

Folks, our former Wishlist portal, where our users shared their requests and suggestions, was transferred to this forum. You’re most welcome to vote, add new ideas, and leave your comments here — we surely will consider them all! :star_struck:

Original Votes: 30

Original comment from Hugh Kallen transferred from the previous Wishlist portal:

Dear Kallen,

Thank you for your comment!

We ourselves are so sorry that Linkedin is not supported in our widget yet. Unfortunately, we’ve run into a couple of hiccups while implementing this feature and we’re working hard to have Linkedin finally released.

Thank you so much for your understanding!

Original comment from Hugh Kallen transferred from the previous Wishlist portal:

We totally understand, Kallen, and we’re also so frustrated about this undesirable delay.
However, as soon as this feature is added, you will get an email with the announcement.

Thanks a lot for sticking with us!

Original comment from Marília Lopes transferred from the previous Wishlist portal:

Hi Marília,

I hate to disappoint you, but we’re still facing a lot of technical obstacles preventing us from releasing this option :frowning:

We ourselves understand how beneficial this integration would be, and it’s a great frustration for us, too.

We keep searching for the options, and we don’t lose hope to make it happen.

Thank you very much for your interest and patience!

Helga, Community Manager

Join our online meeting space — Community Forum
Keep up with the latest updates — Changelog
Get to know our team — Instagram

Add linkedin feed

This is useful on company website looking to integrate their Company’s Linkedin feeds AUTOMATICALLY. Right now…every time there is a new feed it has to be manually updated with the new url.

Hello! We would like to show our LinkedIn posts on our website. About the fairs we attended, our agreements, our collaborations, and our projects and etc…

Hope it can be done :slight_smile: i would be very pleased about that

Have a wonderfull day.

1 Like

Hello,

please integrate LinkedIn as a possible source for the Social Feed Widget!
Thank you!!

2 Likes

@Darius I totally agree that it would be a highly beneficial option!

We’re taking the last steps on figuring all the technical moments out, and I do hope I’ll have more news within a couple of weeks.

Thanks a lot for your help and welcome to the Elfsight community! :tada:

1 Like

Hello,

News on the option for integrate linkedin as a possible source for the social feed widget ?
That would be a really good thing to add to this widget !

Thank you !

1 Like

Hi @volontaire, welcome to our community, very happy to have you join! :hugs:

Yes, Linkedin option would be just huge, and so many users would benefit from it! It’s very unfortunate, but we got stuck when trying to figure out one technical hurdle, and the solution still haven’t been found.

We’re doing everything possible to make it happen, but at the moment we keep searching. I’ll be happy to update you here when we have any news :pray:t2:

Thank you for your comment and for your interest, we’re always happy to hear from you!

1 Like

Hi, what is that hurdle, may you put more light on it? Maybe we as the community will be able to help? Various LN plugins to WP exist so that means it is in general a feasible task. We are open to discuss and find a solution together :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hi @Halbersztadt and thank you so much for your interest and for your help!

Actually, I’m happy to say that we’ve managed to resolve all the technical impediments, and we expect to start building the widget itself during a week or two! I’ll keep you posted :slight_smile:

1 Like

OK. Thank you for your helpfulness. :slight_smile:
Toby

Folks, I’m afraid I didn’t let you know that the LinkedIn Feed widget is already out!

You can find the announcement post and the link to the LinkedIn Feed widget here: NEW WIDGET is here: Take a seat, cuz it’s a LinkedIn Feed! 🔥

We haven’t integrated it to our Social Feed widget yet as we decided to make sure that everything goes smoothly. Once we’re sure that everything’s stable in a standalone widget I guess we’ll start working on the integration :slight_smile:

Integrate LinkedIn Feed in Social Feed

1 Like