Issues with the Personal Account connection type in Instagram Feed

I’m using wix to editing my website and I’m having trouble with using Instagram pro to connect personal account, the website keeps came out these codes {“error”:{“code”:100,“message”:“Unsupported request - method type: get”}}, how can I do to recover it ?

1 Like

Hi @Ksweet :wave:

It’s really great to see you on our forum, I hope you will find this space useful.

I however have to mention that this forum is dedicated to Elfsight cloud apps, thus we can assist with only cloud apps-related questions here. As far as I see, you’re using our Wix plugin, which looks and works differently.

I see that you’ve opened a support ticket and my colleague Viktoria has already contacted you. As she mentioned, our Instagram app is experiencing technical difficulties with the Personal Account connection type at the moment.

Our developers are already aware of the situation and are doing their best to fix the issue as soon as they can. Viktoria will keep you informed about any changes.

In the meantime, please use Business Account connection type - Setting the source of your Instagram Feed.

If any further questions come up, please contact Viktoria. She’ll be happy to advise :slightly_smiling_face:

Does this apply to Webflow as well?

I’m seeing the same message:
{“error”:{“code”:100,“message”:“Unsupported request - method type: get”}}

1 Like

Welcome to the Community @Cliff_Brookes :wave:

Yes, unfortunately, our Instagram Feed app is experiencing technical difficulties with the Personal Account connection type at the moment.

Our developers are doing their best to resolve the issue as soon as possible.

In the meantime, please use either Public Accounts & Hashtags or Business Account connection types - Setting the source of your Instagram Feed:

IF.png

Keep in mind that in order to connect your Instagram using Business account, your Instagram account should be connected to your Facebook page - Connecting Instagram account to a Facebook Page - Elfsight Help Center.

Once the issue with the Personal Account connection is resolved, I will let you know right away :slightly_smiling_face:

Thank you for your patience and understanding!

I got the message ünsuported request’ when I want to change pubic account to personal account. Can you telle me why?

kind regards
Ruud

1 Like

This is happening in our widgets as well. They are still showing the same images when the widgets were created. Can you help here as well?

@Max ??

1 Like

Hi @Ruud_Garama, @DaynahenJetske_Hafne and welcome aboard :wave:

Unfortunately, Personal Account connection type is experiencing technical difficulties at the moment.

Our developers are aware of the issue and working hard to resolve the issue as soon as possible.

In the meantime, please use either Public Accounts & Hashtags or Business Account connection types - Setting the source of your Instagram Feed .

Keep in mind that in order to connect your Instagram using Business account, your Instagram account should be connected to your Facebook page - Connecting Instagram account to a Facebook Page - Elfsight Help Center.

Rest assured, we’ll keep you informed about any changes in this thread.

Thank you for your patience and understanding :pray:

Evening, any update on this matter. I likewise have the same issue

1 Like

Welcome to the Community @Richard_Antrobus :wave:

I deeply apologize for all the frustration caused by the issue!

I have to say that Personal Account connection type is experiencing technical difficulties at the moment. Our devs are doing their best to fix the issue as soon as possible.

In the meantime, please Business Account connection type - Setting the source of your Instagram Feed .

We promise to keep you informed about any changes in this thread.

I am experiencing issues with the social media feed widget on the following webpage: https://www.xlflor.com/en/current. When I attempt to connect Instagram, I receive the following error code: {“error”:{“code”:100,“message”:“Unsupported request - method type: get”}

1 Like

Hi @Fleur_Alleman :wave:

I am terribly sorry about all the inconvenience!

Unfortunately, Personal Account connection type is experiencing technical difficulties at the moment. Our devs are doing their best to fix the issue as soon as possible.

In the meantime, please Business Account connection type - Setting the source of your Instagram Feed .

Keep in mind that in order to connect your Instagram using Business account, your Instagram account should be connected to your Facebook page - Connecting Instagram account to a Facebook Page - Elfsight Help Center .

We’ll keep you abreast of any changes here!

Can Connect Instagram Api ad Tiktok Thumbnail Not Show

1 Like

Hi Max, I’m using the insta feed on 2 client websites but the feed isn’t being updated on the site based on hashtags… I’m not sure how to fix this and it needs to be resolved ASAP.

1 Like

Hi @user5204 :wave:

I see that you are using Personal Account type of connection on this website

Unfortunately, Personal Account this connection type is experiencing technical difficulties at the moment.

Our devs are working hard to resolve the issue as soon as possible.

In the meantime, please use either Public Accounts & Hashtags or Business Account connection types - Setting the source of your Instagram Feed .

Keep in mind that in order to connect your Instagram using Business account, your Instagram account should be connected to your Facebook page - Connecting Instagram account to a Facebook Page - Elfsight Help Center .

We’ll keep you in the loop regarding any changes in this thread.

As for the widget on this website, I see that the latest post with the tag #nohomember is displayed in the feed now:

Could you please double-check it and let me know if it’s fine on your side?

Hi there @Pusdatin :wave:

We’ve fixed the issue with the TikTok thumbnails. Check it out and let me know if it’s on your end :slightly_smiling_face:

As for the Instagram Feed, unfortunately, Personal Account connection type is experiencing technical difficulties at the moment. Our devs are working hard to fix the issue as soon as possible.

All the updates will be posted in this thread.

In the meantime, please use Business Account connection type - Setting the source of your Instagram Feed .

Hey guys :wave:

Great news! Our developers have finally fixed the issue. So, the Personal Accounts type of connection is working now :slightly_smiling_face:

Please check your widget and let me know how it works. If new posts or posts in general have not appeared, please try reconnecting your Instagram - Reconnection steps for My Personal Account source type.

A post was merged into an existing topic: Service Issues: Widgets are not displayed/Source collection issue