I can't pay for the plan

i can’t pay for the plan why am I getting this error, I need a solution

1 Like

Hi @Clavefy_Software and welcome to Community :wave:

I am so sorry about this inconvenient situation!

To check things and find out what’s going on, please follow this instruction:

1. Try to upgrade in a different browser or Incognito mode to make sure that no extensions are interfering with the service.

2. If this doesn’t help, please take a screenshot of what you see after you click the upgrade button, especially if any text errors come up.

3. Also, please take a screenshot of your Developer Console - it is crucial to see what exactly causes the error on your side. This article explains how you can do that - How to take a screenshot of the Developer Console.

We’ll be happy to investigate the issue further as soon as we receive your screenshot :slightly_smiling_face:

i have tried on a friend’s PC, my cell phone, in different browsers and the problem is the same, please I need to pay for that plan, if there is a way to pay for it manually let me know

if I click on the support button it takes me to send an email to that address

1 Like

Thank you so much!

I just checked your account and it seems that you are trying to subscribe from Venezuela.

I have to let you know that, unfortunately, our partner Paddle, who handles all our financial operations, doesn’t accept payments from sanctioned countries, I am really sorry :frowning:

That’s the reason you see the E-403 error.

I am sorry that I wasn’t able to help here!

Please don’t hesitate to get back to me if you have any further questions.