How to embed different episodes of different podcasts in one place?

I don’t have my own podcast, but I guest on different shows and would like to put a player, elfsight or spotify, on a page.

I can’t figure this out because the add-ons and plug-ins I’ve seen so far are built for one show, not individual episodes of different shows.

Can I create, and later edit, a custom RSS Feed with those episodes? If so, how do I do that?
Or, as a work around, can I put a bunch of Spotify iframes on a carousel or gallery?

Hello Eddie and welcome to the forum!

I’m really sorry to say, however, our Player widget also support only one link to a specific show, my apologies for the inconvenience!

If there’s anything else I could do for you, please do let me know :pray:t2:

Hi Helga,

That’s okay.

Is there a carousel or gallery I can put a spotify (or apple or whatever) player in each part of, or something like that? Or some way to grid a bunch of embeds that you guys have a widget for?

Just thinking of workarounds

Thank you for your kind reply, Eddie!

You know, I’ve been thinking about your use case, and this is what I’ve come up with:

We have Audio Player widget which lets you add several episodes one by one. Plus, it supports sources like Soundcloud, RSS podcasts, Google Drive, YouTube and others, you can check them all here: File sources supported by Audio Player - Elfsight Help Center.

My thinking is that you may well add the episodes via any of the supported sources (if something from the list suits you), or convert each episode into RSS and add this link to the Audio Player widget. There’s a variety of tools to make this possible, each of which you’re welcome to find on the Internet (e.g. RSS.com, SoundCloud, etc.).

Please let me know if you have other questions, I’ll be happy to assist!

Hi Helga. You’re welcome!

I tried downloading the files directly and uploading to the audio player, and for some reason that didn’t work. Unfortunately, most of these sources aren’t used by these guys.

Yeah, I’m trying to understand how the RSS thing works, and making my own playlist of their work, and I’m having trouble with that for some reason. Going to try it later today.

I got it! Spotify has a custom playlist that I can make and embed

Hi Eddie and thanks for the update!

I do hope you will be able to figure it out, and if there’s anything else I could help you with, please don’t hesitate to contact me :slight_smile:

Figured it out, and definitely.

Thank you!

1 Like