Event Calendar → New Configurator

Happy Monday, Elfsighters!

We’re kicking off this week with some really great news: our Event Calendar has just been transferred to the new configurator :rocket:

What’s inside the update?

• new look and feel

• an option to manually set a Time Zone for each event

We hope you’re going to like this update — your feedback is very welcome! :raised_hands:t2:

2 Likes

The calendar is great!
but is there any way when adding a button to prevent it loading a new browser tab?

We want to take the user to the page of our site that corresponds to that event, but at present it opens a new browser tab, so the user can end up with lots of tabs open if they go back and forth between the calendar and the events.

A toggle for ‘Open in new tab’ would be amazing!

1 Like

@David19 thanks a lot for your kind comment, I’m happy that you love the app :slight_smile:

Your suggestion sounds really reasonable, I agree it would be nice to give options for you to choose the best way to open the links.

We have a similar idea in our wishlist, feel free to vote for it in order to bump it to top: Disable open in new tab on click button and title.

Thank you for your help! :slight_smile:

Wow. Just WOW!
And just in time!
Our library is exploring new calendars and I have been telling my boss, “just hold on…just hold on…” and wow! I am just so thrilled! THANK YOU so much!

@Shaler what an awesome comment!! It’s we who are thrilled to get such feedback! Happy customers is our very best reward :heart_eyes:

Thanks a lot for sharing, our developers will be stoked to know you love the update :slight_smile:

1 Like

I just added a new event— THIS IS
AMAZING!
Well worth the wait!
WOW!

You’ve just made our day, @Shaler! :dancer:t2:

The entire Elfsight team wishes you an awesome experience with the updated widget!