Elfisight wiped away all my audio widgets

LOOK HERE
TWO PLANS …ONE WITH NO MENTION OF 3 WIDGETS …
AND ONE WITH AND YOU WIPED AWAY ALL MY WORK…
WHAT THE HELL IS THIS ???
I THOUGHT YOU WERE SO RELIABLE…

hundreds of hour of work…LOST
GIVE ME MY ALBUMS BACK

WHERE DO YOU TOLD ME ABOUT THOSE CHANGES!!!

I NEED EXPLANATIONS !!! AND I NEED MY WIDGETS BACK "!!

I’M REALLY REALLY DISAPPOINTED AND UPSET!

1 Like

Dear Emanuele,

I’m so very sorry for this incident :frowning:

I see that my colleague Lisa has already replied to your support ticket, but let me explain things here just in case as well.

It’s true that we’ve changed the plans recently, but they work only for new users and old plans get fixed for users who subscribed for them previously.

We see that your old subscription was cancelled on October 29, and you resubscribed to Audio Player yesterday, which already went with new terms and had a limit of 3 widgets.

The good news is that we’ve restored all the widgets you created, so you’re most welcome to keep using them.

I’m truly sorry for this unfortunate situation, I really hope you’re good now and all your widgets are safe and sound :pray:t2:

1 Like

…ok, i lost a client because we were showing our solution for you
so this won’t be a good xmas…by the way thanks
lets see if this way we can fix our broken agreement…
we were on it by week and waited so long…
fact is if you told me , reaching me in my mail i could
have prepare myself and told this to the company…
could be avoidable , i know we are little and you are in full rights,
i know recession is all everywhere
but there is way and way to do things , also i don’t want this
give problems in your Team…

so thanks…

1 Like

Emanuele, I’m immensely sorry to hear that you lost a client because of this situation :disappointed:

I totally feel you, and I cannot express how upset I am that we are the reason for such an outcome. It was a bitter experience for us, but we’ll do our best to make things as transparent as possible and notify our users about such changes in the future.

I genuinely believe that your client will be happy to keep the deal with you, and if there’s anything I could help you with at this point, please do let me know, I’ll be happy to assist :pray:t2: