Content Locker Widget

Hey there @Eli_Kisko_Design :wave:

Thank you so much for sharing your feedback!

The ETA for this app is still unclear, but we promise to keep you posted on any developments :slightly_smiling_face:

I am new here (Elfsight) - I noticed this widget was request back in 2021, so 3 years there is not plan to add it soon? I am asking because it could be one of the reason I could considerate to upgrade

1 Like

So happy to see you here, @Angel_Lopez, welcome to the Elfsight community! :hugs:

I’m truly sorry that our ‘coming soon’ widgets have appeared to be not soon at all. I’m afraid, I cannot share any news regarding the Content Locker now, meaning that we haven’t set any plans for this very widget yet :disappointed:

I’m truly sorry about it, and I’ll be happy to post an update here as soon as I have anything to share.

Meanwhile, maybe I can suggest any other widget for you? Feel free to share your website and a brief description of your business, we’ll be happy to help :slight_smile:

Hello Helga,
Well, I am using Google Sites and I need a feature / widget to allow paid users to hace access to certain pages (content)

Best Regards.
Angel

1 Like

Hello @Angel_Lopez :wave:

Please let me step in for Helga.

Thanks a bunch for sharing your use case with us, it’s much appreciated! We see that this app would be helpful for many users and we’ll try our best to consider it in the future. I’ll make sure to update you here once I have any news :slightly_smiling_face:

Password Protection for the website before going to the main page.

1 Like

Greetings and welcome aboard @user10185 :wave:

Many thanks for sharing your idea with us!

We already have a similar request in the Wishlist. I’ve moved your comment to the dedicated topic where we’ll keep you informed about any progress :slightly_smiling_face: