Album Gallery App

What is mainly needed is an Album Gallery App.

Basically, creating separate albums, in which each album I can upload photos to share with clients.

Every album is password protected, and only the specific client can access it (Client Zone).

The clients can download their entire album (Also in bulk), can share photos, and send the shareable album links to their guests so they can download their photos too.

1 Like

Folks, our former Wishlist portal, where our users shared their requests and suggestions, was transferred to this forum. You’re most welcome to vote, add new ideas, and leave your comments here — we surely will consider them all! :star_struck:

Original Votes: 2

I am looking for a way to categorize images and let my customers search through them. Right now I have a google drive folder embedded, but I hate how it looks. I cannot believe there is nothing out there like this. I have been searching for months!

2 Likes

@user1810 thanks a lot for sharing your idea!

We have a similar request for Album Gallery app, so I’ve moved yours to this thread. It’s great to store all the ideas under one post so that our devs can consider them all and build something decent :slight_smile: I’ll keep you in the loop.

Thank you for your help, it’s truly appreciated! And welcome to the Elfsight community, we’re happy to have you joined us :slight_smile:

Exact…
I think this is an amazing feature to create and it’s not even so time consuming.

Actually I’ve the same problem of user 1810.
I would like that the app can link to my drive folder and show the picture divided into albums with a better look :smiley:

Business like clubs, restaurants, holidays villages, sport venues will appreciate a lot

1 Like

@Flowbridge thanks a lot for your comment, and welcome to the Elfsight Community! :hugs:

I also love this app idea, and I hope it’s going to be one of the first planned to be released this year :slight_smile:

By the way, don’t forget to vote for the ideas you love - votes is the very indicator to show your interest in a particular request.

Thanks a lot for your help, I’ll be happy to see you around!