Sharing photos

Hello,

My client is looking for an option to share photos on his social media or as a text message, but there is not a feature like that.

Folks, our former Wishlist portal, where our users shared their requests and suggestions, was transferred to this forum. You’re most welcome to vote, add new ideas, and leave your comments here — we surely will consider them all! :star_struck:

Original Votes: 2

Love to get more love out of my gallery widgets, and share them to social media so I can get traffic back from the gallery. Should also build in a way that if I take that image down in the future it does not 404, but still goes to the gallery or the page as a backup.

• why this is a great update?

Helps build more traffic to the site, and create a great social media strategy that builds traffic to pages. Helping customers helps Elfsight with another great widget you can promote that helps build exposure to content.

1 Like

@ErrolNewsom I totally get you and love the idea with the backup option, thanks a lot for sharing!

We’ll try to consider this request, I’ll keep you posted on how it’s going in this thread :slight_smile:

Thank you very much for helping us!