Adding google reviews from 5 seperate google profiles on my website

Share your use case and provide as many details to support your idea as possible: Hi I have started the integration of my google reviews but it allows me to add only one google profile’s reviews but I have branches and would lie to add reviews from all those branches which have separate google profiles How can I do that please?

1 Like

Hi @customer_service, happy to see on the forum, welcome! :slight_smile:

Yes, it’s true that our Google Reviews app allows you to add only one resource per widget. However, your use case will be perfectly covered with our All-in-One-Reviews app, where you’ll have an option to add as many sources as you’d like: https://elfsight.com/all-in-one-reviews-widget/

If you have any questions regarding the All-in-One-Reviews app, feel free to ask them here, I’ll be happy to help :smiling_face:

Share your use case and provide as many details to support your idea as possible:
How do we add multiple google profile reviews please? it only allows 1 how do we add other branches please?

@customer_service I’ve merged your second message to this thread so that we have a complete conversation at one place :slight_smile:

It seems you’re testing the All-in-one-reviews widget already, which is great! I hope it suits you better, but if you still have any questions, don’t hesitate to write them here :slight_smile:

Hi Helga

Thank you for your help and I have set up the reviews. The only thing is I don’t see new coming reviews on my website, do they get updated automatically or do we have to set them up again please?

Hi, great to know that!

Yes, Google Reviews uses a 48-hour cache, so new reviews will appear in your widget within this time :slight_smile:

I got some reviews 72 hours ago but they have not shown yet. Is there anything we need to do manually please?

I’ve checked your widget and all the sources, and all the reviews get displayed correctly on my end, I’ve double-checked them in Google, too.

Could you please check things now? If the issue still persists, could you please name the source showing incorrect reviews?

I also have to say that currently we’ve increased the cache time to 72 hours due to some technical reasons, I’m very sorry for the inconvenience :sweat:

Hi Helga

Thank you for being very helpful.

Please see attached the photograph and we would like all the latest reviews to show on our website please.

I see, thank you for the screenshot!

I’m afraid these latest reviews are too fresh, so to speak, as they are beyond our 72-hour server cache, unfortunately. But they will make sure to appear in your widget in 72 hours :slight_smile:

We’re working on reducing our cache time now, and I hope we’ll alter it soon.

Thank you that is perfect so I don’t need to do anything manually then? The will be updated automatically correct?

Yes, absolutely! All you need to do is just wait for 72 hours (as of now) to see them appeared in your widget automatically :slight_smile:

Appreciated.

1 Like

Hi Helga

Hope you are well. I have just noticed that our reviews are not showing on our website anymore. Also I am trying to login to my elfsight account. There is some error coming. Please see the screenshot below.

Hi @customer_service, I’m truly sorry about this issue :frowning:

Unfortunately, we’re having a temporary interruption in our service, but we’re already working on the fix. We have a dedicated topic where we’ll keep you in the loop on this situation: Elfsight down?

Please accept our apologies for the inconvenience one more time!

1 Like