Add team members to your account

Hi @user4229 :wave:

Glad to let you know that we are actively working on this feature. I’ve moved your request to the dedicated thread where we’ll post all the updates :slightly_smiling_face:

A huge thank you for sharing your feedback with us!

1 Like

Finally, it is being prioritized. Can’t wait!

2 Likes

@David29 Yeah, we are also eagerly anticipating the release of this feature! We promise to keep you informed about any progress :slightly_smiling_face:

A huge thank you for sharing your feedback and welcome to Elfsight family!

1 Like

I have several websites for clients and it would be great if they could login in or somehow submit their events without them having to send the info to me and I enter it.
If they could access the widget or a form and fill that out to have it show on the calendar.

Thank you.

1 Like

Hey @user4093 :wave:

Glad to let you know that we are working hard on the opportunity to add team members to your account. Once the feature is released, your clients will be able to access your account and add the events.

We’ll keep you abreast of any changes here :slightly_smiling_face:

I would love to have an option where I can give a team member their own login and access to part of the widget to update. At the moment I have 8 calendars. I only want the team member to have access to the one.

1 Like

Hi @Maureen :wave:

I totally understand where you’re coming from and glad to inform you that our dev team is currently working on this feature. I’ve moved your comment to the dedicated thread, where we’ll keep you abreast of any news :slightly_smiling_face:

Many thanks for sharing your thoughts with us!

Hello!

Thank you all for participating in this forum thread and waiting for the feature to add team members to your account!

Please pay attention to my response in the Agency Account thread. This is a very important message - please read it if you haven’t seen it yet.

So, the Team Members feature is under development and is a top priority. In the first iteration, we’re only talking about team members (not clients). The functionality to invite clients will be developed after.

Currently, we are gathering information on the necessary roles for team members. Imagine that an invited colleague has the same rights as the account owner. What restrictions for team members would you need first and foremost?

Please share your thoughts and needs so we can take them into account.

Wishing everyone a great day!

Thank you!

3 Likes

Also assign limits to what app they can access. This way we can let a client update a news, store hours, locations, faqs, etc. White label would be a big bonus too! Keep our brand visible for clients use.

1 Like

Wow this is great.

For us, we should be able to create a member and select what widgets (or projects) they have access to. Limits on specific parts of the widgets are a nice-to-have for us, not a must-have.

3 Likes

Please, can Elfsight please run for president in the USA? Trump, Biden or Elfsight - Its a no brainer, I’d vote for Elfsight.

1 Like

I want to have a feature that allows multiple users to add and edit events in the event calendar.

1 Like

Hi @studentguiden :wave:

Great news - this feature is in the works now! I’ve moved your comment to the related thread where we’ll keep you informed about the progress :slightly_smiling_face:

Thanks a ton for sharing your feedback and welcome to the Community!

I’d like to be able to invite clients to their project
Clients should not be able to see anything else but the widgets in the project their member of.

1 Like

A post was merged into an existing topic: Provide a client with access to specific widgets within his project

For a business that has different markets and languages on a website. The abilty to give access to other team members is something needed.
We purchased 9 event calendars and took for granted that this was part of the system.
Hoping that this feature is added soon.

Hi there @Richard_Taimalie :wave:

Yes, this feature is something most users eagerly waiting for and currently, our devs are working on this functionality. Rest assured, we’ll keep you informed about any changes here :slightly_smiling_face:

Your feedback is extremely important, thanks for sharing it with us!

1 Like

Give access to someone else to update the dates. Would save me a lot of time.

1 Like

Hi @Neil :wave:

Happy to inform you that we are currently working on this functionality. I’ve moved your comment to the related discussion, where we’ll post all the updates :slightly_smiling_face:

Many thanks for your interest and help!

Hello,

We use the ElfSight calendar and have embedded it into a mixed-use community main website. Our community has breweries, restaurants, bars, apartments, a pickleball complex a food hall, retailers, an events lawn, and more. I’d like to be able to give a set of login credentials to the different commercial tenants so that they may add their events specific to their venue to our master calendar without sharing our main login credentials to the account.

For example, the pickleball complex has trivia nights, live music, charity tournaments, etc. and I would love to be able to setup a user account for them within our parent account and only give them access to add content already pre-selected for their venue “Aces Pickleball + Kitchen” without them having access to the account settings, billing information, profile, etc. PLEASE HELP! We need this to work this way and would prefer to stay using ElfSight.

• Thank you!

• Brad

1 Like