Agency Account

Hello!

Andrei, CEO of Elfsight is here.

I want to thank all the participants of this thread on the forum - everyone who wrote posts or just read and to say thank you. Indeed, everyone has been waiting for the implementation of an agency account for a long time. But the truth is that until the beginning of 2024, we did not tackle this task - all our resources were focused on transferring all users to the new dashboard and closing the old one.

However, I have good news for you. The goal of expanding functionality for agencies has been set as the highest priority in 2024!

And the results are not long in coming - in a few days, there will be a release of a new feature - the ability to create projects and distribute widgets among them. Next, the development department will take on the implementation of the possibility of inviting Team Members. The design for this task has already been approved.

I would be grateful for feedback on the released features.

In addition, we currently want to better understand the agency segment to develop a further development plan. Please help us with this.

We are currently considering the implementation of an agency account with 2 main models:

1. The agency pays for the service. They select the required plan based on widgets and may also pay a small fee for each client they invite.
  2. The agency invites a client, who then pays for their own plan. The agency earns 30% of all their payments without paying anything themselves. Additionally, they have access to a license for demonstration and testing purposes.

We would like to hear your thoughts on these models.

Which option do you find more promising for your situation?
Please explain in detail why you prefer this option. If possible, describe a case where this would apply to you.

Your insights are crucial for us to choose the right model and to quickly develop the necessary functionalities for agencies. We greatly appreciate your time and valuable insights.

Thank you very much for your feedback!

5 Likes