Youtube Playlists Gallery/Shelf Idea

It would be AMAZING if there was a way to create a widget of multiple playlists without displaying the videos on the widget itself? Similar to the “Playlists” widget for the Youtube Gallery, but instead of showing all the videos, it’s a single thumbnail that takes you to pop-up of a list of videos in the playlist… Like a playlist of playlists, similar to what we see on Youtube (see image below).

On Youtube, it’s called “Playlist Shelf”, where multiple playlists are listed, and when you click into the playlist, then you see the list of videos as well. This would allow us to embed a “Playlist Shelf” on our website using Elfsight.

I think it’s a feature A LOT of people could use. If you need mockups of ideas of how it can be built, I can create them.

1 Like

@Faith_Driven thanks a lot for sharing your idea and all the details! :heart_eyes:

I see your point, and I guess a Playlist Shelf option really could come in very handy! You know, I would be happy to promise you a fast release, but I have to mention that we consider the most popular requests first at this time.

Let’s see how many people will share your idea, it definitely will increase the chances for a faster release :slight_smile:

Thank you so much for your help, it’s highly appreciated! :raised_hands:t2: