YouTube Gallery Widget not Displaying Playlist

• Issue description:
    I have created three widgets for YouTube categories but I’m getting an error message. Whilst the playlists do not have content yet, I also tried this with another YouTube account which does have content and it’s still not displaying. The site is not yet live but you can see the error message on the widget.
  • Link to the page with the widget in question:
1 Like

Hi @Victoria_Hansen :wave:

To display the playlist videos, you just need to add a playlist to the Source Group field, without a YouTube channel URL:

Please try to remove the YouTube Channel URL from your widgets and let me know if it helped :slightly_smiling_face:

Just in case, here is an article explaining how to add the YouTube playlist to the widget - Displaying YouTube playlist in Youtube Gallery widget - Elfsight Help Center

Thank you Max that worked. What I want to do as well however, is add 4 playlists and have each one take up a separate row. Is this remotely possible? And is it possible to add a title above each row and have only the videos from the specific playlist appear in that row? Might be too big an ask. Can’t hurt to ask though right?

1 Like

Glad to hear that the solution worked :wink:

As for the displaying playlists on separate rows, unfortunately, it’s impossible to customize the widget this way. I am really sorry!

I’ve added your idea to the Wishlist, and we’ll try to take it under consideration in the future. You can keep an eye on it here - Display playlists on separate rows and add separate title for each row

That’s OK Max thanks for adding it to the wishlist. On that same widget, I can see I can create a custom title for the set of videos, and I’ve adjusted the font from your instructions on a previous post. I was also wondering if the header background shape could be changed to straight rather than rounded on the top, using CSS?

1 Like

No problem! Please replace your current code for changing the font with the code below (this code includes font and header radius changing):

.global-styles, .yottie-widget-inner {
  font-family: sans-serif !important;
  border-top-left-radius: 0px !important;
  border-top-right-radius: 0px !important;
}

Check it out and let me know if you like what you see :slightly_smiling_face:

Perfect, thank you Max.

1 Like

Great! You are welcome :slightly_smiling_face: