YouTube Gallery

Hi,

YouTube Gallery it doesn’t work as it should.
Problems I noted:
So far I have 10 videos on my youtube channel. When i copy the link of my youtube channel YouTube Gallery widget it shows only 5.

Can you resolve this problem?

1 Like

Hello @pulsevents.hr :wave:

I am terribly sorry that you’ve encountered issues using our app.

I’ll be happy to help you!

Could you please provide me with a direct link to the website where your widget is installed or widget ID if it’s not installed yet?

I am having the same issue and have contacted support. In the meantime, is there a fix I can try?

Thank you!

1 Like

Hello @user1809 and we are happy to see you with us! Welcome to Elfsight Community :heart: :tada:

I am terribly sorry about this inconvenience!

I’ve forwarded your request to our devs and, hopefully, they’ll come up with a proper solution really soon. Please do not worry, I’ll keep you updated :wink:

1 Like

Hi,
please can you provide me the CSS code to edit the arrow to move across the pages in the same playlist as it is quite small and difficult to spot.
If you could provide me the code so that it takes up the whole vertical stripe of the side of the widget, so is more obvious to see.
My widget is on my website: www.mentorshipstudio.com with the password “hello”. Also the widget is under the tab/header “Youtube Videos”.

Many thanks,
Sorochi

Hi, my search bar in my widget doesn’t seem to be working. Please could someone look at it and check it out. www.mentorshipstudio.com password: hello

Many thanks,
Sorochi

Hi,
please can you provide me the CSS code to edit the arrow to move across the pages in the same playlist as it is quite small and difficult to spot.
If you could provide me the code so that it takes up the whole vertical stripe of the side of the widget, so is more obvious to see.
My widget is on my website:mentorshipstudio.com with the password “hello”.

Many thanks,
Sorochi

Hi @Sorochi!

You can use this code to have the arrows take up the whole height of the widget. Let me know if you’d like to adjust their appearance any further!

div.yottie-widget-feed-section-arrow {
  height: 98%;
  top: 1%;
  border-radius: 0;
  margin-top: 0;
}
div.yottie-widget-feed-section-arrow > span {
  top: 50%;
  transform: translate(0, -50%);
}

Hi, my website is www.mentorshipstudio.com.
I was wondering if you could help me get rid of the thin black border on the youtube gallery widget on my home page.

Thanks

1 Like

Also, elfsight seems to be down for me. It keeps showing the loading circle and I am unable to edit my form widget. Please could you offer some assistance.

Many thanks

1 Like

Hi Sorochi :wave:

I am so sorry for all the inconvenience!

If the issue still persists, could you please provide me with a screenshot of the issue and a screenshot of the Developer Console.

This article explains how you can do that - How to take a screenshot of the Developer Console.

As for the black border, I’ve forwarded your request to our devs and, hopefully, they’ll find a proper solution for you really soon :rocket:

Hi,
here are the screenshots:

1 Like

Thank you for the screenshots!

It seems to be a local issue. Could you please check it without browser extensions in incognito mode and from another Internet connection (for example, from a mobile or via VPN)?

As for the YouTube Gallery borders, we are still working on it. Please do not worry, I’ll keep you updated!

Hello @Sorochi!

Thank you for waiting!

Our devs have made a special script to remove the borders:

<script>
document.addEventListener('DOMContentLoaded', () => {
  let intervalID = setInterval(() => {
    let thumbnails = document.querySelectorAll('.yottie-widget-video-preview-thumbnail');
    if (thumbnails.length) {
      clearInterval(intervalID);
      const fitThumbnails = () => {
        setTimeout(() => {
          thumbnails = document.querySelectorAll('.yottie-widget-video-preview-thumbnail');
          thumbnails.forEach(thumbnail => {
            thumbnail.style.height = `${Math.floor(parseFloat(thumbnail.style.height.slice(0, -2)) / 2) * 2}px`;
          });
        }, 100);
      };
      window.addEventListener('resize', fitThumbnails);
      fitThumbnails();
    }
  });
}, 100);
</script>

Please add this script right after the installation code and let me know if it helped.

Thank you! It works perfectly!

This code worked perfectly for the Youtube gallery on my homepage.
I also copied the same code for the youtube gallery on my Youtube videos tab on my website www.mentorshipstudio.com and it works on first appearance, but if I switch to a different playlist and then switch back, the border reappears. Is there a way to fix this?

1 Like

Hello @Sorochi!

I am glad to hear that it works fine on your homepage!

As for the YouTube Videos tab, I’ve forwarded your request to our devs and hopefully they’ll come up with a solution really soon. Please do not worry, we’ll keep you updated!

Hello @Sorochi ,

A slightly different script should work for the case with navigation tabs:

<script>
document.addEventListener('DOMContentLoaded', () => {
  let intervalID = setInterval(() => {
    let thumbnails = document.querySelectorAll('.yottie-widget-video-preview-thumbnail');
    if (thumbnails.length) {
      clearInterval(intervalID);
      const fitThumbnails = () => {
        setTimeout(() => {
          thumbnails = document.querySelectorAll('.yottie-widget-video-preview-thumbnail');
          thumbnails.forEach(thumbnail => {
            thumbnail.style.height = `${Math.floor(parseFloat(thumbnail.style.height.slice(0, -2)) / 2) * 2}px`;
          });
        }, 100);
      };
      fitThumbnails();
      const buttons = document.querySelectorAll('.yottie-widget-nav-list-item');
      buttons.forEach(button => button.addEventListener('click', fitThumbnails));
      window.addEventListener('resize', fitThumbnails);
    }
  });
}, 100);
</script>

Please let me know if it works!

1 Like

Works perfectly! Thank you!