Website Translator doesn't work on my page

Not working for me.
Can’t get it to actually appear on my sites, no matter what config I try.

1 Like

VERY happy this is finally here! Just had the opportunity to test the new Translator widget. By inserting the embed code in the head of each page, it works (with one caveat).
Right now, the translation language must be manually activated on each page viewed on a website. Is it possible to make the selected language global?
Example: On my Home Page I set the widget to convert to Spanish. It works on the Home Page. Is there a way to make each page viewed from thereon in, in Spanish also, without having to manually select the language from the widget on each page?
Again, thank you for making this widget happen. It is SO close.

2 Likes

Good feedback, thanks.

I am unable to get it to show on my websites at all. I’ve tried it in the header, in the body and even in the foort. Nothing works. am very familiar with installing Elfsight widgets on my websites, so it’s not a fundamental lack of knowledge.

I need it to be on the header of the home page of my websites so that it translates all subsequent pages/searches.

Having to ste it for each page doesn’t make a lot of sense.

Cheers

S

2 Likes

Hi @ComfortzonesComm so happy to hear you love the Translator widget! :heart_eyes:

As for your question, I’ve checked your website, and it seems you’ve installed a widget on the home page only, that’s why there is no global translation (although it’s definitely supported). Could you please try to reinstall it in your website header and let me know if it worked?

@Sam6 I’m really sorry that the widget didn’t work for you :frowning:

Is it an option for you to send me the link to the page where the widget is installed? We’ll be happy to look into it!

2 Likes

I am writing over a report I made a few minutes ago. I discovered the issue and the translator is now working perfectly on all pages. THANK YOU for your follow-up! :grin:

1 Like

Hi @ComfortzonesComm :wave:

We are happy to hear that you are good now! If anything else comes, we are here to help :wink: