Waveform visualizer

Waveform visualizer

Folks, our former Wishlist portal, where our users shared their requests and suggestions, was transferred to this forum. Youā€™re most welcome to vote, add new ideas, and leave your comments here ā€” we surely will consider them all! :star_struck:

Original Votes: 3

Hello,

Thanks for submitting your request!

We are really grateful for your participation, and if you come up with any specific ideas regarding this feature, please feel free to leave your comments here. It will be a huge help for our dev team :slightly_smiling_face:

Thank you!

Original comment from Emanuele Irenei transferred from the previous Wishlist portal:

If you mean Lite plan then yes, you can make one only widget.

However, any paid plan lets you create and use as many Audio Player widgets as you like :slightly_smiling_face:

Please feel free to contact me if thereā€™s anything else I could help you with.

Original comment from Emanuele Irenei transferred from the previous Wishlist portal:

Hey,

Thanks a lot for the screen! :slightly_smiling_face:

And you are most welcome to reach to us either here or in our Support channel - Elfsight Help Center.

You can also follow us on Facebook as we post regular news there, and we are really happy to chat with you there as well - Elfsight

Hi,

My apologies for the late reply.

Great to know that the issue is fixed and the CSS code worked!

As for votes - itā€™s just a matter of time, Iā€™m sure :slight_smile:

If thereā€™s anything else I could do for you, feel free to reach out to me.

Original comment from Jim Hoekstra transferred from the previous Wishlist portal:

This option is really mandatory in your player and I would also like it to be available to all visitors to my website who listen to my songs in your player :slight_smile:

2 Likes

@user2782 many thanks for your comment!

Weā€™ll try to consider this request, Iā€™ll keep you updated on the progress here :slight_smile: