Video Player for live streaming (like Flow Player)

A video player like FlowPlayer for live streaming that accept the following formats: m3u8 (HLS), MP4, WebM, OGG, DASH.

Folks, our former Wishlist portal, where our users shared their requests and suggestions, was transferred to this forum. You’re most welcome to vote, add new ideas, and leave your comments here — we surely will consider them all! :star_struck:

Original Votes: 2

Hi Pedro,

Thank you for adding your idea!

Live Streaming widget does sound like a great option, and we’ll try our best to think in this direction in the future.

But if you come up with any details of what options and features you’d like to see in such a widget, please feel welcome to share them in the comments. It’ll be a huge help :slight_smile:

Thanks a lot for your contribution!

Helga, Community Manager

Keep up with latest updates — Facebook
Get to know our team — Instagram

Original comment from PEDRO PEREZ transferred from the previous Wishlist portal:

Hi Pedro,

A huge thank you for this detailed comment, it’s just awesome!

Our devs have access to all the threads here, and I’m sure this info will come in really handy.

I wish I could set an ETA for such development, but what I can say for sure is that, unfortunately, we will not be able to start building a new app in the near future. I’m extremely sorry about this, but I guess it’s better to be honest.

Anyway, thank you for providing the details, I’m sure they will be extremely helpful! :pray:t2: