Vrbo reviews not loading All-Reviews-App

Hello,

I am trying to create a widget with the all-review-app with Airbnb and Vrbo reviews. Airbnb is working but Vrbo not. I tried both of the following links as a source, they both don’t work.

https://www.vrbo.com/en-gb/p3057998vb
https://www.vrbo.com/3057998

Does anybody know how to solve this?

Thanks
Flavia

1 Like

Hi there @user5172 :wave:

I am so sorry about this issue!

Your request is now with our devs. I’ll get back to you once I receive a response from them :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

I am having this issue as well…

1 Like

Hi @user5185 :wave:

Please accept my apologies for all the inconvenience!

Our devs are doing their best to fix the issue with the Vrbo Reviews as soon as possible. We’ll keep you updated here.

Hi Max,

Are there any news regarding my problem?

Thank you
Flavia

Hi Flavia, let me step in for Max while he’s on holiday :slight_smile:

I’ve checked the status, and I’m afraid we’re still working on this issue, I’m really sorry that it’s taking that much time :pensive:

I’ll give an update here as soon as I have any news.

Thank you so much for your patience!

Hi Helga,

Thank you for your answer. I am waiting for your answer then.

Flavia

I have the same issue Vrbo reviews not loading in All-Reviews-App. Looking forward to seeing if a fix will happen in the future.

1 Like

@Tasha_Danny I’m so sorry about this :frowning:

I’ve already passed it on to the team, I’ll get back to you as soon as I have an update.

Guys, we’re terribly sorry that it’s taking so much time, we’re doing our best :sweat:

1 Like

I can’t get it to work either?

1 Like

Welcome to Community @Karl_Smith :wave:

We are terribly sorry for all the inconvenience caused!

Our devs are aware of the issue and they are doing all their best to fix it as soon as possible. We’ll immediately inform you once any news come up.

Thank you for your patience and understanding!

Hi @Karl_Smith

Our devs were investigating the issue with your source and found that it’s not accessible anymore:

If you’d like to display the reviews from another source, please share a link to this source and we’ll check it for you :slightly_smiling_face:

Hi @user5172 :wave:

I am sorry for the delayed reply!

Your source is fixed. Please check it out and let me know how it works :slightly_smiling_face:

Hello @Max

I am still having issues. Here is the message I am receiving. Are you able to advise?

1 Like

Hi @Tasha_Danny :wave:

I am terribly sorry that it takes us long time to resolve the issue.

Our devs are still working on it and doing their best to fix it as soon as possible. Once any news come up, I’ll immediately let you know.

Thank you for your patience and understanding!

Hi guys @user5185 @Tasha_Danny

Thank you for waiting!

We’ve fixed the issue with your sources. Please check your widgets and let me know how they work :slightly_smiling_face:

@Max I am running into the same issue with VRBO reviews for mine as well: Elfsight

Thank you for your help

1 Like

Hi there @Jack_Cronin and welcome to Community :wave:

I am so sorry about this inconvenience!

I’ve passed your request on to our devs. I’ll get back to you once I receive any news!

Thank you Max! One question, for Vrbo we have all 5 star reviews but the average shows 2.5 in the All Reviews App. Do you know the reason for the discrepancy?

1 Like

I am really sorry about this inconvenience!

We’ll look into this, and will get back to you later.