Video/photo/livestream upload button

So I am constantly coming up wit a problem where people on mi website can’t upload videos bigger then 20MB and 100MB. That’s like a image and a short video. I need them ta upload larger videos and images such as 15mins-5hours+ videos. Possibly our own streaming service so people can stream on website without using twitch or YouTube. So it needs ta be an upload button fur different things fur photos, videos and perhaps ta even live stream on. Also a way fur mi ta download the video and photos so I can add it ta the website. Including a way ta get likes and comments and see veiws this might be 2-4 separate requests in one post. But the main thing I’m needing is the upload video and upload photo buttons I can download files they add fur mi. And wit it being more than 100MB I need it in the GM

Also a way to monetize videos so they can earn money if this option is possible. If not at least the stuff above

1 Like

Hi @AwG :wave:

We are extremely for such a thorough comment!

I have to say that we already have a similar request regarding a streaming service. You can check it here and vote for this suggestion if it suits your needs.

I am afraid it’s hardly possible to implement video monetization, but we’ll try to check things.

As for the upload button app, we’ll strive to incorporate your idea in our future updates :slightly_smiling_face: