Video Gallery

Please create a Video Gallery widget so I could display my videos Video GalleryVideo Gallery

14 Likes

Folks, our former Wishlist portal, where our users shared their requests and suggestions, was transferred to this forum. You’re most welcome to vote, add new ideas, and leave your comments here — we surely will consider them all! :star_struck:

Original Votes: 1

Original comment from Ibnu Asazin transferred from the previous Wishlist portal:

1 Like

Hello folks!

The idea of Video Gallery widget sounds really awesome! Besides, we already have such a widget in our Coming Soon section, you can check out how it’s going to look like here: Video Gallery Plugin For Website | Add on your website in two minutes.

I’m afraid I cannot promise that this widget will be developed any time soon, cuz our dev team are extremely overloaded now :frowning:

But we’re trying our best to figure it out and allocate more resources to new widgets development :slightly_smiling_face:

Thank you for your understanding and support!

I’m looking for a video gallery (for Carrd) that embeds Facebook videos.
Important to note is these Facebook videos aren’t on my own page or profile.
Well, it would actually be amazing if the video gallery can ebed videos from whichever source, be it YouTube, Facebook or Vimeo.

Thanks!

1 Like

Hi @user1093, and welcome to our forum! :tada:

That’s a very good suggestion, I also think that a universal app to support different video sources would be amazing and really helpful. We’ll try to give this idea a go :slight_smile:

By the way, we already have a similar suggestion in our Wishlist, so I’ve moved your topic to this thread. Please vote for this idea to make it more popular, it will increase the chances for its consideration :slight_smile:

app that holds videos so i wont have to upload videos on my website so i could save space & GB

3 Likes

Hi @user1125 and thanks a lot for joining us!

I totally get you, thank you for sharing your idea!

You know, we already have a similar request, so I’ve moved yours to this thread. Please vote for it to make it more popular and increase the chances for its sooner development :slight_smile:

A Video Widget that lets you upload your own videos to your own branded video player.

2 Likes

@user1156 thank you for sharing your idea!

I also think that an option to upload your own videos is vital, we’ll try to consider it as well :slight_smile:

Would be great if there was a plugin for Google Sites that is a Video Carousel.

1 Like

@Cody2 thanks a lot for your suggestion!

You know, we have a similar request for Video Gallery, but Google Sites sometimes really works differently, so it might be a different app in your case.

Anyways, I’ll keep you updated on the progress here :slight_smile:

Thanks a lot for your help and welcome to the Elfsight Community! :tada:

You must add a video player, I want to use my own video from my own resource (url) instead of using a video from youtube or vimeo. I think that’s not an issue for your developers, right?

1 Like

@Servicios_Express thanks a lot for your suggestion!

Yes, we do have a Video Gallery app in our Coming Soon project, and I’ll keep you updated on the progress here :slight_smile:

And if you have any particular options you’d love to have in such a widget, please do share! We’ll be happy to consider your suggetsions :slight_smile:

Would love the option to have a Generic, Clean looking video gallery, with similar layout’s to the image gallery app that can pull in video’s from multiple external sources, YouTube - Vimeo etc.

1 Like

Many thanks for your suggestion, @user3173!

We have a similar request in our coming soon project, although this is not something we’re working on now, we do have plans to release it in the future :slight_smile:

Thank you for your help and welcome to the community!

Video player with controls and auto play option.

Hi @Rodrigo_Fuchs and welcome to Community :wave:

Do I understand correctly that you’d like to have an app like YouTube Gallery, but to upload videos right from your device?

Hi @Max

Sure, you have apps for showcase videos from Youtube & Vimeo. Would it be possible to showcase self-hosted videos where we have a link to the .mp4 video files? Thanks

1 Like

Got you!

We already have such an idea in our Wishlist and I’ve moved your comment there. We’ll keep you abreast of any changes in this thread :slightly_smiling_face: