Video Gallery

I agree for the Self Hosted videos where there is a standard MRSS display similar to the RSS App

1 Like

Hi @user6136 :wave:

Thanks for sharing your feedback with us!

That’s really cool idea to display self-hosted videos as RSS feed, but it’s quite complicated as well. Anyway, we’ll try to consider this opportunity. I’ll keep you abreast of any news here :slightly_smiling_face:

A video gallery is exactly what I need for my own site! I don’t know how difficult it would be, but customizable filters for the video gallery is something I desperately need. Would love if the filters were drop down menus so users can choose from a variety of options, but I’ll settle for plain buttons too.

1 Like

Hi there @Dabbling_in_Variety and welcome to Community :wave:

Many thanks for sharing your feedback!

I cannot but agree that it would be awesome to have different filter options. And what specific filters would you like to see in the app?

Thank you!

Honestly there’s a lot of filters I would like to add, and some may be more specific to just my situation. I think the most notable one I can think of is being able to tag or categorize videos and being able to filter on those tags or categories.

Other filters I could see being useful for videos is filtering by length of the video, release date, unwatched videos, and even age ratings.

1 Like

i have vertical videos i create for social and would like to put on my website side by side.

1 Like

Welcome aboard @Doug_Miller :wave:

Thanks a bunch for sharing the details of your use case!

Glad to tell you that we have a Video Gallery app in our Coming Soon project and we’ll try to consider a vertical player option for this app. We’ll keep you abreast of any changes here :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Hi,

Whilst having the YouTube and Vimeo Widgets are really handy, a generic video widget would be awesome.

Just a widget that you can edit by uploading your own video on to and choose how to display the thumbnails. Almost like the logo widget but for videos! This would be really handy for those of us who like to limit what videos are available to the public via YouTube and Vimeo and have some that are available to members only on certain restricted pages on websites!

1 Like

Hi @Trauma_Care

We already have a similar request in the Wishlist. I’ve moved your comment to the dedicated thread where we’ll keep you informed about any progress :slightly_smiling_face:

Thank you so much for sharing your feedback with us!

mp4 upload would be a nice addition. rather than having to upload via youtube

1 Like

Hey there @One_Ace :wave:

We already have a similar request for the Video Gallery app, where you’ll be able to upload videos right from your device. I’ve moved your comment to the dedicated thread, where we’ll keep you abreast of any news :slightly_smiling_face:

Thanks a lot for your interest and help!

Thanks a billion I kind of figured it’s been requested.

1 Like

In this widget, you can upload custom MP4 videos with a click of a button! You can set a custom volume with a slider, you can change the speed, trim videos, and add suggested parts to them (optional)

Hi there @Starred :wave:

We have a request for the Video Gallery app that should cover your use case. I’ve moved your comment to the dedicated thread where we’ll share all the updates :slightly_smiling_face:

Your engagement in our Community means a lot to us - thank you so much for your input!

1 Like

Ah! Thank you so much!

1 Like