Taxi booking widget

A widget to let customers book a taxi

2 Likes

Folks, our former Wishlist portal, where our users shared their requests and suggestions, was transferred to this forum. You’re most welcome to vote, add new ideas, and leave your comments here — we surely will consider them all! :star_struck:

Original Votes: 1

Hello,

Thanks a lot for adding your idea!

We also think this widget will be a great solution, and we already have it as our Coming Soon one - Taxi Booking - embed an online form widget to your site! (2023).

And if you have any suggestions regarding possible functionality, you’re welcome to write them in the comments :slight_smile:

Thanks for your help!

Hi there, has anyone actually used the Taxi booking widget yet please, as according to WIX, other people are already using it, but I cannot find it …

Hi, I currently use a booking system for a couple of months and have identified a lot of good and bad things about it. Could be interesting to talk about it

Hi @Leader_Limousines_Le and welcome aboard Community :wave:

Sure, it would be awesome to get some insights from you :slightly_smiling_face:

Do you know when will this widget be ready?

1 Like

Thank you for your interest, @Miguel_Espinoza!

I’m afraid a Taxi booking widget isn’t on our roadmap at the moment :frowning:

But can you please describe how you see this widget, and what fields you would like to have exactly? The more details, the more chances for our devs to start considering a new widget :slight_smile:

I saw it under the coming soon page so I thought it could be done anytime soon.

It will be an app basically to give visitors an instant quote of the taxi service.
A widget where they can enter day and time, type if service (one way or hourly) and pickup location and drop off location so we can set it up in our dashboard all the prices so it shows automatically for the visitor.

3 Likes

Thank you, @Miguel_Espinoza, this is very helpful!

Yes, I’m very sorry that the info on that page is somewhat misleading now. We have plans on adjusting it so that the current status of the widgets is more transparent :slight_smile:

Thank you for your help!

1 Like

If you come out with this, have it so we can place an affiliate link to the ride-share company. I have a hospitality website so this would be great. :wink:

1 Like

Hi @Scott and welcome aboard :wave:

Interesting idea, thanks for sharing it with us!

We’ll try to consider this opportunity when working on this app. I’ll keep you informed about any progress here :slightly_smiling_face: