Support other languages

have the avility to chance to tranlate “see info” and other staff in english

Folks, our former Wishlist portal, where our users shared their requests and suggestions, was transferred to this forum. You’re most welcome to vote, add new ideas, and leave your comments here — we surely will consider them all! :star_struck:

Original Votes: 3

The feature has been released! :tada:

This is how you can translate “see info” option:

1. Go to your website’s Content tab
  2. Find Messages section
  3. Translate See info option to the needed language

Check this and other features in our Team Showcase online demo (Team Members - Add Team Showcase plugin to your Website (2022)) !

Feel free to share your thoughts regarding this option in the comments section :blush:

Hi,

Can you explain this little more detailed. I would like out team showcase to be translated to Dutch and German. Is it possible? If then how do I do it ?

Hi @Fleur_Alleman :wave:

Sure, I’ll be happy to shed some light on it!

Firstly, I’d like to mention that there is no option to translate widget elements automatically, but you can do this manually.

If you need to translate “Read More”, you need to go to the Settings tab and in the Message field add the text in the needed language:

In case you’d like to change the language for Biography, Position, Contact Info and other stuff, you just need to choose the member in the Content tab and add all the information in the required language in the fields:

Please let me know if it helped or if you have any further questions :slightly_smiling_face: