Support for apple safari

hi. I tried the player on safari browser iphone 7 and the player didn’t run. It is running fine on android phones. Moosa Music PVT LTD

1 Like

Hi @Maisam_Ali :wave:

I’ll check it with the devs and will get back to you a bit later :slightly_smiling_face:

We’ve checked your website from different Apple devices (Macbook, iPhone, iPad) on Safari and all the tracks are loading fine.

This issue may occur because of your device version and a big number of tracks. In order to improve loading speed of the tracks on your device, we recommend you to reduce the number of tracks in the widget.

Please let me know if this explains things or if you have any further questions :slightly_smiling_face:

hey @Max , thanks for your response. Well, yeah, i can reduce the number of tracks. but going forward, in the future, i’d be adding half a dozen more to it. So, maybe, ask the devs to improve loading speed with more tracks. This can be achieved by lazyloading the unseen tracks maybe. Surely, the devs know better :pray:

1 Like

I have to say that it seems to be a device-specific issue, as we tested your website on several newer devices and did not encounter any loading issues.

So, I am afraid there is nothing we can do with it for now. I am really sorry :pensive:

Please let me know if this explains things or if you have any further questions.