Stripe or other payment system integration

I have three different products, two of which are subscription based and the third a one-time purchase. All of these products are created and registered on Stripe’s own product platform, which is why I’m forced to use this checkout code. There doesn’t seem to be a way to customize the html for this form on the elfsite website so I’m worried it wont be possible. But there’s three different versions of the code that I need to implement. Let me know if you think it will be possible.

1 Like

Folks, our former Wishlist portal, where our users shared their requests and suggestions, was transferred to this forum. You’re most welcome to vote, add new ideas, and leave your comments here — we surely will consider them all! :star_struck:

Original Votes: 19

Hello how are you?

I have a question! Let’s say I put your price tables on my website. How will I receive the amounts?

Because I didn’t find an option on how I’m going to receive the money from the sales of the subscriptions on the site!

1 Like

Hi there and welcome aboard @Gabriel_Semiao :wave:

Unfortunately, direct integrations with the payment systems are not available in our Pricing Table app. I am really sorry!

We already have such a request in our Wishlist and I’ve moved your comment there too. All the updates will be posted here :slightly_smiling_face:

As for now, the only solution is to add a link to the page where the payment will occur to the widget’s button:

Thus, when a user clicks on the button, he will be redirected to the added payment page.

Please let me know if this explains things or if you have any further questions :slightly_smiling_face:

Ok my friend, you clarified my doubts a lot, thank you very much!

But I have this last problem which is to install the code:

Can you explain to me where I’m going wrong?

I’ve tried with ‘true’ and without ‘true’

1 Like

That’s the error that pops up:

1 Like

Please try to use the double quotes around the true - “true”

Check it out and let me know if it helped :slightly_smiling_face: