Option to have special pricing crossed out

Can you add an option to have special pricing crossed out (eg. $50[stricken through] now $25)?

2 Likes

Folks, our former Wishlist portal, where our users shared their requests and suggestions, was transferred to this forum. You’re most welcome to vote, add new ideas, and leave your comments here — we surely will consider them all! :star_struck:

Original Votes: 15

Original comment from Nick. K transferred from the previous Wishlist portal:

I really love the pricing table widget. It would be AMAZING if you could strikethrough over the original price and show the new price beside it. This would be great for sales! Just a simple diagonal line through the old price. Is this something that can be done? Look forward to hearing the possibilities!

1 Like

Many thanks for your kind comment, Roxana! :heart_eyes:

I do feel you, and I really love this idea with crossed out prices!

I’ve moved your comment to another thread with a similar request where I’ll keep you updated on the progress. I really hope we will have this released in one of the future updates :slight_smile:

A huge thank you for sharing your thoughts with us! :raised_hands:t2:

I would like to add the normal price crossed out and then the Early Bird offer price - how can I do this?

* Link to the page with the widget in question:

1 Like

Welcome aboard @Melanie1 :wave:

Yeah, we already have a similar request in the Wishlist and I’ve just added your request there too. You can keep an eye on all the updates right here :slightly_smiling_face:

Thank you for sharing your feedback!

4 posts were split to a new topic: Bulk discount option