Signature capture

Need the electronic sign option in form builder!

1 Like

Greetings @Kimberley and welcome to the Community :wave:

Glad to tell you that we have such a request in our Wishlist. I’ve moved your request to the dedicated thread where we’ll post all the updates :slightly_smiling_face:

Hi Helga,

I understand that you receive quite a lot of feature requests but can you please re-consider this specific feature again? It would be a really good addition and also act as a form of authorization for clients.

Regards,
Team Ace

1 Like

Hi @ace567 :wave:

Please let me step in for Helga.

I totally understand your point and agree that it would be just a perfect addition. I’ve drawn our dev team’s attention to this request, and I hope they will find it possible to include it in one of the future updates. We’ll keep you posted in case of any news here :slightly_smiling_face:

Thanks a bunch for pointing us in this direction and yes, welcome to the Community!

1 Like

Hi Max,

That’s wonderful news! I eagerly anticipate a response from you soon. Thankyou for considering the suggestion!

Regards,
Team Ace

1 Like

Hi there,

I´m also looking forward to a signature option in the contact forms.

Thanks a lot!

Ron

2 Likes

Hi Max,

Hope you’re doing well. Any good news on this?

Regards
Team Ace

2 Likes

Hey there, guys @Ron_Lionheart @ace567 :wave:

I am really sorry, but we haven’t got any updates for this feature yet.

We see that many users supported this idea as well, so we’ll try our best to take it under consideration in one of our future enhancements. Once any news come up, I’ll immediately share them in this thread :slightly_smiling_face:

Many thanks for pointing us in this direction!

1 Like

OMG!!! You all have been considering it for 3 years and 100’s of request. Do you guys have the expertise to create it?

1 Like

Hey there and welcome to the Community @Ken_Davis :wave:

I completely understand your point and really sorry that the signature caption hasn’t been released yet.

Sure, our devs can definitely develop the signature capture feature. Right now, though, we’re focusing on higher priority requests. For instance, just yesterday, we released the highly anticipated feature for inviting team members to your account - Add team members to your account

Once we receive any news regarding this request, I’ll promptly update you here :slightly_smiling_face:

Thank you so much for sharing your feedback with us!