Signature capture

Need the electronic sign option in form builder!

1 Like

Greetings @Kimberley and welcome to the Community :wave:

Glad to tell you that we have such a request in our Wishlist. Iā€™ve moved your request to the dedicated thread where weā€™ll post all the updates :slightly_smiling_face:

Hi Helga,

I understand that you receive quite a lot of feature requests but can you please re-consider this specific feature again? It would be a really good addition and also act as a form of authorization for clients.

Regards,
Team Ace

1 Like

Hi @ace567 :wave:

Please let me step in for Helga.

I totally understand your point and agree that it would be just a perfect addition. Iā€™ve drawn our dev teamā€™s attention to this request, and I hope they will find it possible to include it in one of the future updates. Weā€™ll keep you posted in case of any news here :slightly_smiling_face:

Thanks a bunch for pointing us in this direction and yes, welcome to the Community!

1 Like

Hi Max,

Thatā€™s wonderful news! I eagerly anticipate a response from you soon. Thankyou for considering the suggestion!

Regards,
Team Ace

1 Like

Hi there,

IĀ“m also looking forward to a signature option in the contact forms.

Thanks a lot!

Ron

2 Likes

Hi Max,

Hope youā€™re doing well. Any good news on this?

Regards
Team Ace

2 Likes

Hey there, guys @Ron_Lionheart @ace567 :wave:

I am really sorry, but we havenā€™t got any updates for this feature yet.

We see that many users supported this idea as well, so weā€™ll try our best to take it under consideration in one of our future enhancements. Once any news come up, Iā€™ll immediately share them in this thread :slightly_smiling_face:

Many thanks for pointing us in this direction!

1 Like