A Signature Generator for downloaded documents

Could a signature generator be built so users or members can sign a download PDF agreement document or contract you have for them to download from your website, but need signed and sent back please.

1 Like

Hi @Sapelu, and thanks a lot for your suggestion!

Am I right that you’d love to see this feature in the Form Builder app? If so, we already have a similar request for this app, you’re welcome to vote for it here: Signature capture.

But if I got you wrong, please elaborate on your idea so that I have the bigger picture :slight_smile:

Not quite, more like a digital signature for clients to accept and confirm an agreement between both parties online with your business before service. An e-signature that is backed by a digital certificate to sign pdf documents online without downloading them and scanning them back. But definitely can download and print if customers would like a copy of the agreement signed.

1 Like

@Sapelu thanks a lot for the details! I’ve moved your request to the ‘New App Request’ category as another nice idea for a new app :slight_smile:

If you’ve come up with any more details or ideas, you’re welcome to add them in the comments.

Thanks a lot for your help!

Ok cool any news from developers on creating this app?

1 Like

@Sapelu I’m afraid not yet :frowning:

You know, new widget development is quite a hard and long process, and we have to pay attention to the most needed requests first.

But we’re beyond happy to get new ideas from you, cuz we’re definitely going to consider them all in the future :slight_smile: