Set exceptions to the repetition

Hello guys @Matthew7 @Kyle_Lasky :wave:

We do understand your point and absolutely agree that this functionality is essential for the repeated events. We’re eager to include this functionality, but it’s quite technically challenging and demands significant improvements on our end.

Though we have plans to start working on this feature, I am afraid, we won’t be able to release it in the near future. I am really sorry!

Once any news come up, I’ll make sure to update you here.

Thanks a million for your interest and help! It really helps us move in the right direction :slightly_smiling_face:

As the topic says, it would be nice if it is possible to exclude dates from and repeating event.

Share your use case and provide as many details to support your idea as possible:

1 Like

Hello there @Dirk73 :wave:

Yeah, I agree that this feature would definitely enhance our app. We already have such a request in our Wishlist and I’ve moved your comment there. All the updates will be posted here :slightly_smiling_face:

Many thanks for sharing your feedback with us and welcome to the Community!

3 posts were split to a new topic: Additional dates for the repeated events

I would love a “Monthly” repeat option.

1 Like

@Shany_Porras Glad to tell you that the Monthly repeat option is available in our app:

Feel free to check it out :slightly_smiling_face:

On my event calendar I have set a recurring weekly event for my online group coaching calls at 5pm: and I need to change the time of one of these calls outside of the normal sequence to 7pm.

What is the best way to handle this? If it were in my Outlook calendar I could just move that one event to a different time without impacting the rest of the events.

Finance Professionals Event Calendar | Elfsight

Please help!

Thanks
Mike

1 Like

Hello @user10928 :wave:

Unfortunately, there is no way to set exceptions for the repetitions. I am really sorry :pensive:

The only workaround at the moment is to set the repetition until the date with the different event time and create a separate event for this date.

We already have a similar request in the Wishlist. I’ve moved your comment to the dedicated thread, where we’ll keep you informed about any changes.

A huge thank you for pointing us in this direction!

OK – thank you – be great to get this basic functionality in place.

1 Like