Say Hello to Elfsight AI Review Summary! 🔥

Howdy, friends!

Yet another fantastic feature is already in your Reviews widgets: convert all your customer’s reviews into one powerful summary with the benefits your clients appreciate most! :zap:

How it works?

After collecting customer reviews and analyzing them, Elfsight AI composes a short and sweet summary of key insights. Choose the Review Summary layout and you’re all set!

The AI feature is available in all the single Reviews Widgets:

AI feature is not available in the All-in-One-Reviews widget as of yet.

For you to get the hang of how this Elfsight AI feature works, I’ve tested a couple of use cases in this short video:

Test the AI Review Summary out: Elfsight AI Review Summary - One Review to Convey Them All!

Your Feedback :heart:

I reckon you know how important your feedback is, so your thoughts, suggestions and any other comments will help us BIG TIME!

What is your take on this? Are you going to spice your reviews up with the AI Summary? :slight_smile:

6 Likes

I just don’t love how it appears on mobile (carousel maybe), as its the first one that pops up. I love the idea, I love the executive and animation. On mobile it needs a bit of help

2 Likes

@Chris19 many thanks for checking our new feature out and for your feedback!

You’re right, at the moment there is no option to adjust the layout for mobile devices, but do you have any ideas on how you’d love to see the Summary Card on your mobile? We’ll be happy to discuss your suggestions!

1 Like

It would be nice to be able to change the title from “AI-generated” to a custom title like My Business Name Review Summary

1 Like

That’s a lovely idea, @Enri, thanks for sharing!

I’ll pass it over to the team so that they consider such an option :slight_smile:

@Enri I’m happy to say that an option to change the title is available in the Language section :slight_smile:

@Helga - Perfect, thanks for pointing it out!

The title that says “Mixed reviews for Business Name…” should be changed really. “mixed reviews” is a phrase we use in the USA when some are very good and some are very bad. Perhaps “Reviews summary for Business Name” would be better.

1 Like

Hugh, I believe the title was also auto-generated by AI for this particular hotel as it’s different for each reviews source. I’m afraid the whole review is not entirely positive, which got reflected in the title as well.

Probably the generation itself could be improved, and I think our tech guys are going to keep training our AI :slight_smile:

Thank you for bringing it to our attention! :+1:t2:

Love it, Helga.

We’ve applied it to Masonry layout on our TradePrintingUK.com website today.

Great add-on!

AI feature is not available in the All-in-One-Reviews widget as of yet.

Please send out an announcement email when it is available. Thanks!

2 Likes

@TradePrintingUK and it looks awesome, Mark!!

Many thanks for the link and for the feedback! :heart_eyes:

@J_Clifford we’ll make sure to do so!

Thank you for your interest and welcome to the community! We’re happy to have you with us :slight_smile:

I have the app installed but when I go to edit my widgets the AI option is not present as in your video, I even created a new widget from scratch but same results.

1 Like

@Tim_van_Andel many thanks for your comment and for joining our community! :clap:t2:

I see that you’re using All-in-one-Reviews widget, but the AI feature is not available there at the moment, unfortunately :frowning:

However, you will find the AI generator in each separate Reviews widget.

My apologies for this inconvenience, I hope we’ll add the AI to the All-in-one-Reviews, too!