Reviews from the 2nd portal are no longer displayed

Hello,

Recently, the reviews in the ‘All-in-One Reviews’ widget are only displayed if only one portal (e.g. Google OR Instagram) has been integrated.

Already on the second portal, the reviews are no longer displayed completely.

This affects all widgets in my account.

I request that the problem be resolved.

Thank you.

Sincerely
Thorsten
Werbeagentur Schulz-Design

1 Like

Hi @Thorsten :wave:

I’ve checked your webpage (https://www.schulzdesign.info/) and there is no issue on my end:

Could you please double-check it and let me know if it’s fine on your side?

In case I misunderstood you or checked the wrong page, please describe your use case in more detail. I’ll gladly look into this for you :slightly_smiling_face:

Hello,
Here are two examples where it doesn’t work:

Widget: e3638481-2ca1-44ee-9175-619b9d5a4e13

Widget: ed2d4d64-f802-49a9-aa29-2eecd4c12c1e

1 Like

Thank you!

I see the issue and I am really sorry about it.

Your request is now with our devs. I’ll get back to you once I receive a response from them :slightly_smiling_face:

@Thorsten The reviews weren’t displayed because you’ve set Total Number of Reviews to Show was set to 0:

I’ve set it to All and the reviews are displayed now. Please check your widgets and let me know if everything is fine :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Thank you very much.

I’m just a little surprised why I missed it there and not others.
What’s more, it worked and suddenly it stopped working. Has something changed in the widget?

1 Like

Hi @Thorsten :wave:

Yes, previously “Total Number of Reviews to Show” setting applied only to the specific sources, but now it works for All tab.

Here is the post with this update- Reviews: Enhanced Carousel Spacing, improved All Tab functionality, and fixed Random Sorting

If you have any further questions, I am always here for you :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Hello Max,

Unfortunately, I have to contact you again about this matter.

I noticed that not all reviews are showing up. On Google there should be 14, but only 8 are shown.
I didn’t filter the results either.
It is a mystery to me.

Do you have an idea what that could be?

Here is a link to the Google reviews:
Google Reviews

Thank you very much for your help
Thorsten

1 Like

Hi there @Thorsten :wave:

I deeply apologize for this inconvenience!

This source got stuck in the update queue. However, I’ve updated it and all the reviews should be displayed now.

Please check your widget and let me know if all the reviews have been pulled :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

2 posts were merged into an existing topic: Menu navigation (navigaton bar)