Reviews from New Experience Page

Hi Team! That would be great to display the reviews from my Facebook New Experience page. Please add this functionality to the widget. Thank you!

Folks, our former Wishlist portal, where our users shared their requests and suggestions, was transferred to this forum. You’re most welcome to vote, add new ideas, and leave your comments here — we surely will consider them all! :star_struck:

Original Votes: 11

Hi there,

Thank you for adding your request!

I totally agree that New Experience page support would be a great addition to the widget. We’ll try to consider this option, and hopefully we’ll be able to release it in one of our future updates :slight_smile:

Thanks a lot for helping us!

Helga, Community Manager

Join our online meeting space — Community Forum
Keep up with the latest updates — Changelog
Get to know our team — Instagram

Original comment from SGCM transferred from the previous Wishlist portal:

Original comment from RolandocB transferred from the previous Wishlist portal:

Hello folks,

Thanks a lot for your comments!

I’m truly sorry that the classic pages are going to be deprecated, I realize how annoying this issue sounds.

I’ve passed your request on to our development team so that they find a solution for this situation. I do believe they will be a success, I’ll keep you posted here.

Thanks a lot for the heads-up!

Helga, Community Manager

Original comment transferred from the previous Wishlist portal:

Hello friends!

We totally understand your frustration and concerns, and I’m happy to assure you that our developers are actively searching for options to provide support for New Experience Pages.

They’ve got one idea that they are going to test out, and fingers crossed it will work :crossed_fingers:t2:

I’ll keep you posted!

Helga, Community Manager

Original comment from Nick Pecastaing transferred from the previous Wishlist portal:

Original comment from RolandocB transferred from the previous Wishlist portal:

Dear folks,

Thank you for your comments!

We ourselves are very frustrated that the solution have yet to be found. Today, I’ve got an update from the dev team that they keep searching and testing some ideas, but we haven’t come to a concrete solution as of yet.

We do realize all the urgency of the situation, and I assure you we’re intended to go the whole hog and find the remedy.

Once again, I bring my sincere apologies for such a long wait :pensive:

Original comment from Pam Knight transferred from the previous Wishlist portal:

Absolutely, we surely will post an update here and on our forum (https://community.elfsight.com/) as soon as we have added support for New Experience Pages.

Thank you so much for sticking with us :pray:t2:

Original comment transferred from the previous Wishlist portal:

Hello guys,

Thank you so much for your patience!

I’m happy to say that our devs have found a solution for the New Experience Pages, and these pages should work fine in the widget now!

Before I mark this request as closed, it would be awesome if you could check the performance first and provide your feedback here.

Your comments are highly appreciated, as they will help us understand whether the solution we implemented is the right one.

A huge thank you!

Original comment from John Campbell transferred from the previous Wishlist portal:

Hi John,

Actually, we already have implemented the first solution for New Experience pages support :slight_smile:

Is there an option for you to check it in your widget and provide feedback on how things work?

That would be really helpful!

Original comment from Marius Georgescu transferred from the previous Wishlist portal: