Share Google Reviews To Facebook Feed

Is there an app that allows you to Share 5 star Google Reviews to Facebook feed?

1 Like

Hi @user1276, happy to see you in our community forum! :tada:

You can try to install the widget on your Facebook page, here’s the tutorial that might help you do the installation: How to add custom Tab to Facebook Page (in 2022).

Please keep in mind that your business must have 2000 likes on Facebook in order to install widgets. If this requirement is not met, you’ll receive an error message when attempting to install.

Here you can find the official information from Facebook - Tabs - Pages - Documentation - Meta for Developers.

If you have other questions, please feel free to ask me :slight_smile:

Do you have another program to recommend besides woobox? My facebook page is set on the New Page Experience. I can’t switch it back to classic. Woobox only works on classic.

Hello @user1276 :wave:

Please let me step in for Helga!

Unfortunately, Woobox is the only known service that can help in this case.

We’ll investigate if there are any other available services.

I’ll immediately get back to you as I receive any updates from our devs.

Thank you for understanding :pray:

Have a nice day!

Hello @user1276 :wave:

Thank you for waiting!

I’ve consulted with our devs and, unfortunately, the solution described in the article won’t work for New Experience pages. I am really sorry about this :pensive:

Here you can find more detailed information about this - Tabs - Pages - Documentation - Meta for Developers

If any other questions come up, please do not hesitate to contact us. We are always delighted to help!

Have a nice day!