Realtor.com [Zillow reviews are available]

Aside from Google reviews, reviews from Realtor.com and Zillow would be beneficial for real estate agents

Folks, our former Wishlist portal, where our users shared their requests and suggestions, was transferred to this forum. You’re most welcome to vote, add new ideas, and leave your comments here — we surely will consider them all! :star_struck:

Original Votes: 3

Hello Dina,

Thanks a lot for adding your ideas!

We’re working hard to implement support for Zillow reviews, and hope to have them in the widget any time soon :slight_smile:

As for Realtor.com, we’ll also try to consider this source, too.

Thank you for your help!

Helga, Community Manager

Keep up with latest updates — Facebook
Get to know our team — Instagram

Hi friends,

I’d love to say that Zillow reviews are now included in All-in-One-Reviews widget! (Embed All-in-One Reviews widget on your Website (in 2 minutes))

Feel free to check it out and let us know about your experience in the comments here :slightly_smiling_face:

Helga, Community Manager

Original comment from Rudy G transferred from the previous Wishlist portal:

Hello Rudy,

Thank you for your comment!

I’m truly sorry that we don’t support Realtor.com in our widget yet and I do understand that it would be a really great addition.

I’ve drawn our dev team’s attention to this request and I do believe they will find a way to add it in future updates too.

Thank you for your patience and understanding! :pray:t2:

Helga, Community Manager

Can we please intergrate: https://www.realtor.com/ with reviews.

1 Like

Thanks a lot for your suggestion, @Isaac, I’ll keep you updated regarding this request in this thread :slight_smile:

any updates here?

Hi @Isaac!

I’m afraid at the moment the timeline is still unclear, but I hope we’ll be able to consider Realtor.com as a new source for our app. I’m really sorry about the delay :pensive:

Thanks a lot for your patience!

For sure hoping Realtor.com gets added! I have a handful of realtor sites, too. Looking forward to updates! :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Many thanks for your comment, @Michelle5, and welcome to the Elfsight community! :tada:

Sure thing, I’ll definitely keep you in the loop regarding this request :slight_smile:

Feel free to vote for other ideas, leave yours or ask questions - we’re always here for you!

Hi there :wave:

Realtor.com source is now available in All-in-One Reviews!

Find more info in this post - All-in-One Reviews: [Major update] Add reviews manually with a new Custom Source option + 14 new sources :fire: