Zillow and SteetEasy realtor review integration

Hi, I think a great addition is to integrate the Zillow and StreetEasy reviews. I manage several real estate Agent and property manager website and this is a must for all of them in the reviews.

Folks, our former Wishlist portal, where our users shared their requests and suggestions, was transferred to this forum. You’re most welcome to vote, add new ideas, and leave your comments here — we surely will consider them all! :star_struck:

Original Votes: 9

Original comment from Jonathan Lankford transferred from the previous Wishlist portal:

Original comment from Scott Sanderson transferred from the previous Wishlist portal:

Original comment from Joan Bruggink transferred from the previous Wishlist portal:

Original comment from Scott Sanderson transferred from the previous Wishlist portal:

Hello folks!

I’m happy to say that we added Zillow support to All-in-One-Reviews widget :slight_smile:

Feel welcome to test it out and share your feedback here!

Helga, Community Manager

Keep up with latest updates — Facebook
Get to know our team — Instagram

the Testimonials Slider is a great tool for Realtors… but MANY of ours come from Zillow

Original comment from Jonathan Lankford transferred from the previous Wishlist portal:

Hi there,

Thanks for adding the idea and for your comments!

Jonathan is right, we do have such a request for our All-in-One Reviews widget, so I’ve merged your request with that one :slight_smile: