How about Zillow reviews for real estate agents?

Same as Trust Pilot and other importation of reviews. Allows real estate agents to pull in their Zillow reviews. Currently, they have to do this in a different way as compared to all their other reviews

Folks, our former Wishlist portal, where our users shared their requests and suggestions, was transferred to this forum. You’re most welcome to vote, add new ideas, and leave your comments here — we surely will consider them all! :star_struck:

Original Votes: 8

Original comment from Ryan Welsh transferred from the previous Wishlist portal:

Original comment from Mark Carvalho transferred from the previous Wishlist portal:

Original comment from Rosanna Guillot transferred from the previous Wishlist portal:

Original comment from Joshuah Bryant transferred from the previous Wishlist portal:

Original comment from Jonathan Lankford transferred from the previous Wishlist portal:

Original comment from Scott Sanderson transferred from the previous Wishlist portal:

Dear folks,

Thank you for your participation!

We see that you really want this feature and I’m so sorry that we haven’t released it yet!

I assure you that we do strive to implement the most wanted features and our dev team works hard to find possible ways to implement the ideas you suggest.

We’re really sorry for not being as prompt as we’d like to be, and we do thank you for your understanding!

Original comment from Scott Sanderson transferred from the previous Wishlist portal:

Hi Scott,

Thanks a lot for your trust in us! :slightly_smiling_face:

I totally understand your frustration as I do realize how popular this widget could be.

I’ve consulted our dev team and they assured me that they are thinking over Zillow Reviews integration, however, I’m afraid the timeline is still a bit unclear.

But we’ll try the best we can to speed up the process.

Original comment from Joan Bruggink transferred from the previous Wishlist portal:

Hello folks,

Here comes the good news :slightly_smiling_face:

I’m happy to say that our dev team have started working on adding Zillow reviews support to our All-in-One-Reviews widget!

We don’t want to give you false hopes, that’s why we don’t set ETA for this feature release. But we do the best we can to make it happen this quarter :slight_smile:

Thanks so much for your patience!

Hi guys!

I’d love to say that we added Zillow support to our All-in-One-Reviews widget :slight_smile:

I hope it will work for you as well until we release a separate Zillow widget.