Popup causes the underlying page to scroll to the bottom when it fires

My website is here. I have a popup widget that announces the launch of some new services I am offering. The popup is set to fire on my homepage after a 5 second delay, once a day, on all devices. It works and looks great – thanks again for your awesome work!

The only problem is, each time the popup fires, the underlying page scrolls to the very bottom. Just tried to duplicate the issue on my iPhone 13 Pro Max but that functions fine. Only on the iMac. I tested it on my partner’s iMac to rule out some software I have loaded (hers is a basic setup) but the same thing happens; the homepage scrolls to the bottom just as the popup fires.

Further, this only seems to happen in Safari. Just downloaded and tried with Firefox and Chrome, and things work as expected; it does not scroll to the bottom when firing.

Hopefully you can help? Thanks again for an awesome group of products, well coded and documented, with a perfect feature set and integrated online community. Well done.

1 Like

Hi @Bruce_Lisker and welcome to Community!

We are flattered that you enjoy our products and Community. Thank you so much for your kind words :heart:

Sure thing, we’ll gladly check things for you! I’ve forwarded your request to our devs and will get back to you once any news come up :slightly_smiling_face:

Thank you!

1 Like

@Bruce_Lisker Thank you for waiting!

Our devs have investigated the website and haven’t identified the issue. Could you please specify the versions of MacOS and Safari?

Sure!

Mac OS 13.5.2 and Safari 16.6

Thank you for investigating!

1 Like

Thank you!

I’ve shared this info with our devs. I’ll get back to you once I receive any news :slightly_smiling_face:

@Bruce_Lisker Thank you for waiting!

Our devs have checked your website and, unfortunately, couldn’t identify the issue.

Could you please check your website using incognito mode and let me know if the issue still persists?