Pop-up on the right side

Hy, I am looking for a pop up, in which you can put 6 headlines with links, in front of each 1 own icon

2 Likes

Hi @Sybille_Schleicher_K and welcome aboard :wave:

Sure thing, we’ll be happy to advise! Could you just describe your use case in more detail? What icons would you like to use? A screenshot of what you’d like to achieve would be really helpful :pray:

1 Like

Hy Max,

this is how it should look and be linkable

2 Likes

Thank you!

I’ll discuss it with our devs and get back to you a bit later :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

super Thank you

Sybille

2 Likes

Happy to tell you that it’s possible to customize Popup widget this way.

You just need to add Image, Text and Separator blocks:

This way, you can add links to your text:

Please let me know if this explains things or if any questions come up :wink:

1 Like

This looks good. Which pop up template do I choose to make this work?

1 Like

You can choose New Collection Template

1 Like

ok, I’ll try it and get back to you tomorrow
Thank you

1 Like

You are always welcome :wink:

1 Like

Hallo,
I tested the pop up.
The text is on the left, the image on the right (squashed). The picture should be above the text.

Greetings
Sybille

2 Likes

Hi @Sybille_Schleicher_K

I’ve changed image layout and scale, so that it looked the way you like, and saved changes in your widget:

Please check it and let me know if you like what you see :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Great! Thank you.

1 Like

One more question about the popup. Can I set it up so that it only opens automatically on the start page, on the other pages only when you click on the button on the right side of the screen?

1 Like

Another question about the pop-up. The pop-up should only open once automatically on the home page. Otherwise only when you click on the button, is that possible?

1 Like

Do I understand you correctly that you want the popup to be displayed only when the visitors visit your website for the first time?

1 Like

Hallo Max,

no not really. I want the popup to open when entering the webpage. If you then clicked away the popup, it should only open when you click on the button. So if you go to a subpage, only the button should be visible, which you can then click if necessary.

Sybille

1 Like

I got you!

Unfortunately, there is no option to customize the widget this way. I am sorry :pensive:

The only workaround is to make widget copies and use them with different triggers.

Please let me know if this explains things or if you have any other questions.

1 Like

ok.
Is there a way to show only the button and only when you click it the popup opens?

2 Likes

Sure, you just need to choose On Click trigger in the Triggers section on the Settings tab and add HTML Element ID of the button that should trigger the popup:

1 Like