More than one font size please for the header text and plain text

I wanted the last line “this offer ends” to display in a smaller font size than the header text, as is shown here after using the code that Apollonia sent me. She came to the rescue me when I had gotten myself into trouble by trying to do it in the text editor and my incorrect coding there crashed my widget. The code that I received can be added to the CSS panel of the app. The code shows how to address just the last line (last child) and change the font size only in that line.

.eapps-countdown-timer-header-title-text div:last-child {
font-size: 12px;
}

WISH LIST IDEA: It would be a good idea to add this option of different font sizes for headers and plain text in the standard settings menu of this app. I think that for the Elfsight developers, it will be a piece of cake to do this because many of the Elfsight apps have this option already built-in, so hopefully, it’s easy to add it to this widget too.

I also voted for the custom background option and noticed this is the oldest request on the wish list for this widget, a request from 2020 :astonished:!!!???!!!
As it is on many of the widgets possible to upload an image as background, this can’t be so difficult that it takes 4 years? Especially as there already is a part of the menu of this widget where you can choose between 3 or 4 standard backgrounds such as ‘Sale’, ‘Black Friday’ or none. Hopefully we get here a choice of ‘upload your own background image’.

1 Like

Hi @Ingrid_van_Waard :wave:

Thank you for adding your idea to the Wishlist!

We agree that it would be awesome to have an option to set different font sizes right in the configurator. We’ll try to think this opportunity over in our future enhancements. All the updates will be posted here :slightly_smiling_face:

As for the custom background option, you see since we get a lot of requests and the process of developing new features is not easy, we have to be picky and choose the most popular requests first. If this idea is going to gain ground, we’ll try to speed up this process.

I’ll keep you posted in case of any news in this thread - Custom background for the countdown timer