Minimise floating badge

It would be useful if the floating review badge could be closed/minimised by web users, especially on mobile screens where it dominates.

Folks, our former Wishlist portal, where our users shared their requests and suggestions, was transferred to this forum. You’re most welcome to vote, add new ideas, and leave your comments here — we surely will consider them all! :star_struck:

Original Votes: 2

Hello,

Thanks for adding your idea!

We will try to consider this option for the widget future updates.

Thank you for your help!

Hello
I talked about this today with one of your collaborator.
He told me he would pass the info upper :wink:
I see that message of @Andy93 from June.
Did you consider this option since ?
Floating badge (bottom right or left) : when clicked open a modal box or slide a sidebar
Thanks and regards.

1 Like

Hi @Nicolas1, and welcome to the forum!

My apologies for the long wait, I had to take a couple of days off, hence such a delay :frowning:

I totally understand your point, and I hate to say that the minimize option has yet to be available, I’m really sorry about this! I will draw our devs’ attention to this request, and hopefully, they will find an option to implement it in one of the future updates.

Also, feel free to vote for this idea to make it stand out on the list, this way we will see that this request is really wanted :raised_hands:t2:

Dear folks,

Great news: we’ve added the close button for your Etsy Reviews floating badge! :tada:

You can enable it on Layout tab → Customize → Show Close Button:

ScreenRecorderProject12

When closed, the widget will pop up again in 24 hours.

Feel free to share your feedback, it’s really important to hear your thoughts about this update :slight_smile: