Floating badge is too big for mobile and should be made compact version/ close button

floating badge is too big for mobile and should be made compact version into a slimline tab with headings “Reviews” when clicked it can open as it is now and then clicked again to expand to read all reviews

alternatively there should be a minimise or close button so visitors can continue browsing site without disrupting view on mobile

1 Like

Folks, our former Wishlist portal, where our users shared their requests and suggestions, was transferred to this forum. You’re most welcome to vote, add new ideas, and leave your comments here — we surely will consider them all! :star_struck:

Original Votes: 5

Hi,

Thanks a lot for submitting your request!

These are very good suggestions, and we’ll try the best we can to consider the options you described.

Thank you for your help!

Original comment from Edwin Giliams transferred from the previous Wishlist portal:

Hi Edwin,

I totally understand your frustration, I’m really sorry that it’s taking that much time to implement this feature.

I’ve discussed this request with the devs, and they promised to consider including this idea in the next update. I do believe we will have this option release very soon :pray:t2:

Thank you very much for your interest and patience!

Helga, Community Manager

Join our online meeting space — Community Forum
Keep up with the latest updates — Changelog
Get to know our team — Instagram

We have been getting quite a few comments regarding the review pop up in the website in mobile render.

People are finding it distracting as it does not scroll with the page and there is no way to hide it. It takes up a fair bit of the screen.

Is there any way we can get an ‘x’ or something to close it or make it scroll off the screen when you scroll down?

The floating google review widget is awesome on desktop but not on mobile. It keeps showing in the middle of the screen so scrolling through your mobile website gets annoying. Would love to see this resolved in the nearby future.

1 Like

Hi @Lidia, thank you for your kind comment!

We’ll try to think about this request in our future updates, thanks for the details!

Meanwhile, this CSS code could help you reduce the widget size. You may try to add it to the Custom CSS section on your widget Appearance tab:

@media(max-width: 480px) {
  [class*="BadgeContainer__Inner"] {
    transform: scale(0.75);
  }
}
1 Like

Thank you! Will try that

Hi friends,

I’m coming with great news: the close button for your All-in-One-Reviews floating badge has just been implemented! :tada:

You will find it on Layout tab → Customize → Show Close Button:

ScreenRecorderProject11

When closed, the widget will pop up again in 24 hours.

Your feedback is pivotal for us, so feel free to share what you think about this update :slight_smile: