'Meet your Peers' Thead! [time travel]

Happy Wednesday, guys!

Why not keep gathering together to just talk and unwind? :wine_glass:

We love chatting, it’s a great opportunity to know people better and just to have a whale of a time :slight_smile:

So, here comes this week’s question:

If you had a time machine, would you rather go to the past or future? :airplane:

Feel free to post as much as you’d like! :dancer:t2:

2 Likes

As for me, I’d surely opt for going to the past!

I would describe myself as quite a conservative person with strong feeling that things in the past were better and happier :sweat_smile: Would be great to look for myself.

The past is something we have no tiny option to look at, that’s why perhaps it tempts us by this mysterious and enticing ambiance :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Absolutely agree with @Helga. Travelling to the future seems very frightening to me :face_with_peeking_eye:

But travelling to the past would be quite exciting and unforgettable.

2 Likes

Wow that look great

2 Likes

@user920 welcome! :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

Awesome, but i think 99% time travel didn’t exit…

3 Likes

Привет. Меня зовут Абай Жакияев Джими. Я мечтаю создать свой сайт с музыкой. Работаю в Интернете, подскажите какой конструктор сайта выбрать? Я читал и наслышан о виджетах elfsight. Хотел бы использовать на своем сайте.
Пишу и пою песни, блогер.
Один забавный факт о себе все называют меня умным, а считают глупцом

1 Like

Pls am new here and I do not understand what is going on here it difficult for me to understand, can some one make me understand,
Secondly what are the features of this platform

Hey @OG1!

Sure thing, I’ll try to explain who we are and what we do here :slight_smile:

This forum is dedicated to Elfsight widgets, which you can install on your website. Our widgets help you enhance and improve your website, so that it is more functional and convenient for your visitors and clients.

Here, on this forum, we discuss questions regarding our widgets, help each other and just share our experience :slight_smile:

ساتجه الي المرأه مباشره من بوابة الزمان

First of all, I wish you a happy new year 2023.
We know the past and so it is much more interesting for me to be able to look into the future

1 Like

Hello @user1469 and welcome to Elfsight Community :heart: We also wish you happy 2023 New Year. May this year bring you happiness, peace, prosperity and all your wishes come true :christmas_tree: :tada:

Totally understand your point! I guess that would be really exciting :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes