Logos Size changing when I refresh the page

Hello everyone,

I have the following issue:

I configured 8 widgets where I showcase several logos, and I have set the canvas as 1400px. I configured all logos’ sizes to show in just one line, and although I works sometimes and displays the way I want it to, sometimes when I refresh the page it changes the logos’s sizes and it displays in two lines. I have to keep refreshing the page so it loads the way I want it to, but the issue is that, since I have multiple widgets, not all of them show the right way when I refresh the page.

Also, when the users visit the page, they won’t know there is a glitch with the logos, so they will see the incorrect size and that is not what I want.

How can I ensure that the logos stay the same size every time I refresh/open the page? This is driving me crazy because I keep adjusting the sizes but it keeps changing and I don’t know why.

Please help!
Check the section “Market Segments” and hover over the icons

1 Like

Hi @dubymarjtr :wave:

I am really sorry about this issue :pensive:

I’ve checked your webpage (Markets) and it seems that you’ve hidden your widgets.

Could you please restore or add them to the test page? I’ll be more than happy to investigate it for you :slightly_smiling_face:

Hi Max,

please check the link again, they should be displaying. I appreciate your help! Markets

1 Like

Hello @dubymarjtr :wave:

Thank you so much!

I see that my colleague Natalia has already contacted you. We’ve checked your webpage and couldn’t identify the issue.

As Natalia said, we need the following information to catch the issue:

• Browser you’re using to check the widget
  • Model of the device you’re using when the issue appears
  • Whether the issue appears on the website’s backend, frontend, or both?

Please send this info to Natalia and we’ll be happy to double-check things :slightly_smiling_face:

Hi,

Thank you for the quick response.

The browser I am using is Chrome, and I am using a laptop Dell Inspiron 7000. The issue appears on the frontend, there is no backend for this website. The issue pretty much is that the logos are changing size from smaller to bigger when I refresh the page. I will try to show it with a pdf that contains two screenshots (because I can’t add more than one). The first image is how it SHOULD look, and the second is how it displays wrong.

In the markets segments section, when I hover over the Industrial icon, I want to display the logos, in one line and this exact size. But I don’t always get it to display like that. I had to keep refreshing the page UNTIL it shows that way, because the majority of the time it displays wrong.

So, I do not understand why it keeps changing the size. It should all display in only one line, and I have tried to reduce the size of the logos and the spacing so it displays correctly, but sometimes the logos are bigger and I don’t know how to fix it.

The same thing happens with some other icons, where I reduce the size of the logos but they display bigger on the majority of the cases.

I hope this information helps you understand my issue, and hopefully we can solve it soon!

Thank you!

(Attachment Untitled design (1).pdf is missing)

Hi,

Thank you for the quick response.

The browser I am using is Chrome, and I am using a laptop Dell Inspiron 7000. The issue appears on the frontend, there is no backend for this website. The issue pretty much is that the logos are changing size from smaller to bigger when I refresh the page. I will try to show it with an image that contains two screenshots (because I can’t add more than one). The first image is how it SHOULD look, and the second is how it displays wrong.

In the markets segments section, when I hover over the Industrial icon, I want to display the logos, in one line and this exact size. But I don’t always get it to display like that. I had to keep refreshing the page UNTIL it shows that way, because the majority of the time it displays wrong.

So, I do not understand why it keeps changing the size. It should all display in only one line, and I have tried to reduce the size of the logos and the spacing so it displays correctly, but sometimes the logos are bigger and I don’t know how to fix it.

The same thing happens with some other icons, where I reduce the size of the logos but they display bigger on the majority of the cases.

I hope this information helps you understand my issue, and hopefully we can solve it soon!

Thank you!

1 Like

@dubymarjtr Thank you so much!

I’ve forwarded this info to our dev. I’ll get back to you once I receive any news!

Have a great day :wink:

Hello @dubymarjtr :wave:

Our devs managed to identify the issue. The reason for this is the tabs you are using because they hide the content with the help of display: none,

To fix this issue, we’ve added the code below to the Custom CSS field on the Style tab of this widget:

.global-styles, .eapp-logo-showcase-logo-component {
  max-width: 80px!important;
}

We’ve added the code only to one widget, but it will be applied to all the widgets.

If the logo size is too small for you, you can change its value (80px) in the code.

Please check your website and let me know if it helped :slightly_smiling_face: